In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,450 times)

Sabby

Sabby

Nah, I'm just drawn to logical fallacies, and the emotionally charged arguments I see modern day Feminists swinging around really boil my piss. But, if I try and address them, the discussion that follows is just not something I'm prepared for, sadly. I would like to learn at some point though, since it's starting to look like "That doesn't make sense" just doesn't cut it in the end :/

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alright, fair enough. At least you want to learn more about gender politics and that's a start.

Sabby

Sabby

When the major names of the debate (at least to the casual viewer) are moronic c**ts like P Z Meyers, Anita Sarkeesian and Suey Park, of course you're not getting a fair representation of the issue :P

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

My new hero:

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-most-expensive-drink-ordered-at-starbucks-ever-87032134161.html

"According to the photograph of a receipt Andrew sent Consumerist, the extras in his milkshake included a mocha drizzle, hazelnut drizzle, caramel drizzle, protein powder... and those whopping 60 shots of espresso."  And he got it, for free.

I wonder what the calorie count it is.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What the...?

Topazora

Topazora

Forget how much it cost, what the f**k was the calorie count on that sucker?!!  And how did he manage to not suffer a heart attack from that caffeine overload?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was wondering the same thing. Between that and the amount of sugar and fat...

Excuse me, I'm gonna go vomit.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

He will never sleep again  :o

BANE

BANE

I genuinely drink about 13-15 cups of coffee a day and even I think this is a bit much.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why do you drink so much coffee?

Sabby

Sabby

I drink a pot or two daily, but I can go without it with no negative effects and it won't effect my sleep.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 28, 2014, 08:59:18 PM
Why do you drink so much coffee?
I love it.  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lol, clearly. I hate coffee, myself. Can't make it drinkable unless I add heaping amounts of sugar and milk to it, which I don't enjoy doing.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Man allegedly murders daughter, posts photo of her body to Facebook
http://www.dailydot.com/news/filipino-man-murders-daughter-posts-photo-on-facebook/

QuoteThree days before she died, 7-year-old Angel Manliclic prevented her alleged killer—her own father—from committing suicide.

In exchange, he allegedly brutally stabbed his daughter to death and posted her photo on Facebook—all in order to provoke his estranged wife.

Mark Alvin Manliclic, a 31-year-old Filipino father, was apparently enraged that his wife had moved away and stopped communicating with him on Facebook. So when he got into an argument with her over the phone Tuesday, he allegedly took to Facebook to show her the proof of his anger: his savage murder of their daughter, Angel Mark Cathlene Manliclic.

First Blood

First Blood

why can't we post happy news

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed