In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,893 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rong on May 28, 2014, 02:08:17 PM
you ever had a girlfriend, a sister... shit a mother anything?? i'm honestly shocked by your ignorance.

What does that have to do with anything? This #YesAllWomen hashtag is only promoting the idea that women have to live in fear on a daily basis. It's absurd. Anyone with half a brain who's ever looked at crime statistics will see that men are overwhelmingly the victims of violent crime.

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 28, 2014, 02:16:18 PM
the comments to that tweet..  :-X

Accusing that woman of "betraying her gender".

I know. Those comments are pathetic.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 28, 2014, 02:17:50 PM
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. This #YesAllWomen hashtag is only promoting the idea that women have to live in fear on a daily basis. It's absurd.

...Women talking about horrible shit that happens to them is "promoting fear"? -_-

They are exposing their fears and raising awareness about misoginy... how is that absurd?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Idiots piling on an idiot. Twitter.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

And these last few pages.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 28, 2014, 02:19:32 PM
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. This #YesAllWomen hashtag is only promoting the idea that women have to live in fear on a daily basis. It's absurd.

...Women talking about horrible shit that happens to them is "promoting fear"? -_-

These folks on the internet certainly are and it doesn't help when drummed-up numbers like 1 in 4 are tossed about.

If something bad has happened to you, then that is awful and I'm sorry for your pain. But, that doesn't make you entitled to speak on behalf of all women. That's what I take issue with. It'd be as outraged if someone started a hashtag saying #YesAllMen because no one speaks for me other than myself.

Rong

Rong

its absurd you can't understand or comprehend it. It's not promoting that they have to its promoting that women do..

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: BANE on May 28, 2014, 02:21:23 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

And these last few pages.

Oh Schnapps.

Rong

Rong

Doom ffs
The hash tag is a piss take on #notallmen

And the stories are things that happen to those women personally..

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 28, 2014, 02:21:38 PM
If something bad has happened to you, then that is awful and I'm sorry for your pain. But, that doesn't make you entitled to speak on behalf of all women. That's what I take issue with.
It's a hashtag on twitter. It's a slogan. No one is officially speaking on behalf of all women. ::)

Rong

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
No one is officially speaking on behalf of all women. ::)
I am though...

I was elected representative.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Who voted for you?

And can we prevent them from reproducing? :P

Rong

Rong

Cuckold fantasies love dem MRA's

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rong on May 28, 2014, 02:22:08 PM

its absurd you can't understand or comprehend it. It's not promoting that they have to its promoting that women do..

Women live in fear, really? When did this happen? And more importantly, do they have actual justification for living in fear? Again, look at crime reports. But given that you probably won't seek this info on your own, I'll help you out.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv12.pdf
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/legal10a-eng.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#In_the_United_States

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 28, 2014, 02:21:38 PM
If something bad has happened to you, then that is awful and I'm sorry for your pain. But, that doesn't make you entitled to speak on behalf of all women. That's what I take issue with.
It's a hashtag on twitter. It's a slogan. No one is officially speaking on behalf of all women. ::)

Then why use that language? It's being presented that way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed