Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,021 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Cum dumpster seems a lot worse than knuckle f**k.  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

This is only a small portion of a DS repertoire.  You get so used to it you don't really even hear it anymore by the end of basic.  People just need to toughen the f**k up.   

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 12, 2014, 06:22:00 PM
What an idiot. Typical Liberal, championing censorship and campaigning for oppressive control over what they don't like, regardless of the moral consequences or the impact on peoples rights.
So where was the part where this is actually a serious campaign to draft legislation and alter the laws of the land?

Because what it looks like is you having a typical histrionic overreaction to a dumb, marginal media campaign that's not actually going to achieve anything.

But by all means, continue your ridiculous moral outrage, which is even more ridiculous than the one you are griping about.

BANE

BANE

You could have just said 'you're overreacting'...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Ridiculous moral outrage is my middle name.

Overreaction is actually my last name.

But the point stands: it's embarrassing to even suggest it and it gives a bad impression of people who work hard on women's rights and women's perception in the world.

Actually I just wanted you to come in here and put me in my place. :laugh: The bait was perfect!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Now post something about Prometheus and get SM in here ;) ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

One of my friends was watching Glee, and in Season 4, Episode 9, they have a line where Cory saw Prometheus and it left him feeling "empty and lifeless" or something. :laugh: Shitting you, I am not.

Cvalda

Cvalda

To be fair, I'm sure your friend felt the same way after watching Glee.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

:laugh: I would rather watch Prometheus than Glee. I don't know which show that insults, maybe both.

Hey you should've jumped on Kimarhi's basic training comments! That would've been perfect fodder.

My response about that silly woman was pre-generated by my evil conservative software uploaded into my head by Bush senior.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 12, 2014, 06:24:23 PM
Wonder how she would respond to being called a knuckle f**k or a cum dumpster at BCT.
But most of the male recruits are knuckle f**ks and cum dumpsters. All dat free time :-*

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 12, 2014, 07:09:23 PM
Hey you should've jumped on Kimarhi's basic training comments! That would've been perfect fodder.
Happy? :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 12, 2014, 07:12:47 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 12, 2014, 06:24:23 PM
Wonder how she would respond to being called a knuckle f**k or a cum dumpster at BCT.
But most of the male recruits are knuckle f**ks and cum dumpsters. All dat free time :-*

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 12, 2014, 07:09:23 PM
Happy? :P

No free time.  I only found time to beat it twice in the stalls in basic.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

dat sucks

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Very. :)

Beating it in basic is, uh, peculiar. I'm sure I probably did once or twice, but the diddly is probably the last thing on most guy's minds. They ensure you have as little personal and/or private time as humanly possible.

One time one of my DS's told a private to shut his penis garage. :laugh: Those guys sit around all day and come up with witty insults, reaching for that pinnacle of R. Lee Ermey greatness.

Cvalda

Cvalda

dat saltpeter!!11! :o

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 12, 2014, 07:16:46 PM
Very. :)

Beating it in basic is, uh, peculiar. I'm sure I probably did once or twice, but the diddly is probably the last thing on most guy's minds. They ensure you have as little personal and/or private time as humanly possible.

One time one of my DS's told a private to shut his penis garage. :laugh: Those guys sit around all day and come up with witty insults, reaching for that pinnacle of R. Lee Ermey greatness.

I only got away with it because of fireguard.

Penisgarage is still used sparingly but has been upgraded to cockholster.  It does seem like they are all trying to go for FMJ legendary status.

I didn't really think about it all that much, I subscribe to the theory they put stuff in your food to make you not horny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed