In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,663 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 27, 2014, 06:54:52 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 27, 2014, 06:40:42 PM
Find a reason to be consistent. What type of body do you want? What type of lifestyle do you want to lead?

Believe me, I know what I need to do, and I'm trying. I'm channeling my self loathing to stick to the Optifast (and yes, I'm doing the proper transitional stages, like your supposed to). I just need to drop weight, nothing specific or advanced right now.

I just thought the conversation could benefit from the perspective of someone who generally knows what they need to do and struggle to do it, as that seems to be the typical kind of story when it comes to weight loss.

We should probably start a fitness thread to continue this.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=50093.0 ;)

Topazora

Topazora

@ AliceApocalypse:
I agree, my change was keeping track of what I ate and I lost 40lbs.  I just believe that all food is good in moderation.  Enjoy eating foods you like,  just don't go all out.  :)

Ok, I gotta stop,  I'm at work and not getting anything done. XD

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 27, 2014, 07:34:27 PM
@ AliceApocalypse:
I agree, my change was keeping track of what I ate and I lost 40lbs.  I just believe that all food is good in moderation.  Enjoy eating foods you like,  just don't go all out.  :)

Ok, I gotta stop,  I'm at work and not getting anything done. XD

40lbs is quite an achievement, congratulations on your hard work!   

I know the feeling about work, Galaxy is more fun than bank reconciliations so it's hard to stop posting and get back to it  :-[

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It is also more fun than the homeworks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 27, 2014, 07:34:27 PM
@ AliceApocalypse:

Suddenly I feel like eating a Big Mac. Damn you Topazora >:(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Last time I ate a big mac I felt like shit.

I usually eat subway for my healthy junk food, and Zaxby's (I'm addicted mang) and Taco Hell for my not so healthy fast food.

But I try to make it a point to work out six days a week.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Better take this to the fitness thread, amigo.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Russia needs some Freedom.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

How is it the only Countries that really need American Imperialism never get it? *Sigh*

Topazora

Topazora

What does Pres. Obama mean "there will be costs to any military intervention in Ukraine"?  Is he just speaking for the UN, the US, or just an empty threat?

BANE

BANE

Probably just going to put some trade sanctions on them.

Oooh, watch out Russia! Ipads and shitty cars will be harder to come by!

Predaker

Predaker

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christian-group-behind-controversial-creationist-museum-to-build-800acre-theme-park-with-replica-noahs-ark-9161267.html

QuoteThe Christian group behind a controversial Creationist Museum in Kentucky has announced that it has sufficient funds to begin construction on an Old Testament theme park, based around a 510ft replica of Noah's Ark.

The 800-acre "Ark Encounter" park would also feature a recreation of a pre-Flood village, a "Tower of Babel" containing an audio-visual effects theatre, and a theme park ride through the 10 plagues of Egypt. The biblical vessel would be the largest timber-framed structure in the US.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Topazora on Mar 01, 2014, 03:35:43 PM
What does Pres. Obama mean "there will be costs to any military intervention in Ukraine"?  Is he just speaking for the UN, the US, or just an empty threat?

I'm going more with empty threat.  The US military is trying to change into a light more maneuverable force capable of deploying quickly anywhere in the world in a short amount of time.  We are starting the troop cutting process as we leave Afghanistan and its hard to get in.

Russia is a cold war enemy with cold war equipment and army.  They are the enemy we were prepared to face twenty five years ago.

The U.N. takes forever to make a decision so they won't be any help, and if the U.S. backed down from Russia saying they'd be involved in Syria, I can't see them standing up to Russia about the Ukraine.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 01, 2014, 04:20:01 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christian-group-behind-controversial-creationist-museum-to-build-800acre-theme-park-with-replica-noahs-ark-9161267.html

QuoteThe Christian group behind a controversial Creationist Museum in Kentucky has announced that it has sufficient funds to begin construction on an Old Testament theme park, based around a 510ft replica of Noah's Ark.

The 800-acre "Ark Encounter" park would also feature a recreation of a pre-Flood village, a "Tower of Babel" containing an audio-visual effects theatre, and a theme park ride through the 10 plagues of Egypt. The biblical vessel would be the largest timber-framed structure in the US.

They been trying to do that a while, but all the builders brought in to do the job kept telling them that a boat that size made of wood is impossible to build.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed