In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,004 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

QuotePortuguese news reported the discovery of a very large under water pyramid first discovered by Diocleciano Silva between the islands of São Miguel and Terceira in the Azores of Portugal.

I think something like this was also found in the Bermuda Triangle.

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/huge-underwater-pyramid-discovered-near-portugal-the-navy-is-investigating/

Sabby

Sabby

Hey, when your young and bored... xD

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 26, 2014, 05:32:51 PM
QuotePortuguese news reported the discovery of a very large under water pyramid first discovered by Diocleciano Silva between the islands of São Miguel and Terceira in the Azores of Portugal.

I think something like this was also found in the Bermuda Triangle.

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/huge-underwater-pyramid-discovered-near-portugal-the-navy-is-investigating/

And here comes ディロフォサウルス.

Rong

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.news9.com/story/24815189/lawyer-releases-video-of-moore-in-custody-death

QuoteMoore Police Chief Jerry Stillings said he stands behind his officers' actions and said he did not see anything inappropriate on the cell phone video as far as his officers' actions.

f**k THE POLICE.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Shit is getting out of control.

Public servants.

How does it take one soldier to deal with haji and it takes six cops to subdue one civilian?  Ridiculous.

Its almost like if you don't do what they say its a test of manliness or something and they got to try and put you down for the most stupid shit ever.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 26, 2014, 10:02:20 PM
Shit is getting out of control.

Public servants.

How does it take one soldier to deal with haji and it takes six cops to subdue one civilian?  Ridiculous.

Its almost like if you don't do what they say its a test of manliness or something and they got to try and put you down for the most stupid shit ever.
1. May I see this cell phone video? I'm in a Criminal Justice program and it makes me curious to study the behavior of said incident.

2. Police must conduct in a predetermined manner without bias of either side. If an officer says there was nothing wrong, they are following their guidelines of arrest/use of force/etc. Morally, some situations can still be wrong. Technically, they are due to laws that were passed with the intention of protecting rights or safety.

SiL

SiL

The video's in DoomRulz' post above Kimarhi's.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/24/modern-diet.aspx

An adventure so nutritious, words so delicious, you won't want to miss this.

10 out of 10, would read again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gate on Feb 26, 2014, 10:49:42 PM
2. Police must conduct in a predetermined manner without bias of either side. If an officer says there was nothing wrong, they are following their guidelines of arrest/use of force/etc. Morally, some situations can still be wrong. Technically, they are due to laws that were passed with the intention of protecting rights or safety.

And that protection involves murdering innocent people? f**k that.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Feb 27, 2014, 01:55:38 AM

Great article!  I'm a part time fitness instructor and I hear constantly how people are working out and not losing any weight.  When asked how they are eating, they say "good" with a McDonald's bag in their hands.  Even diet soda's are toxic and not going to help much.   We need more exposure on facts about modern foods. 

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 27, 2014, 01:28:12 PM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Feb 27, 2014, 01:55:38 AM

Great article!  I'm a part time fitness instructor and I hear constantly how people are working out and not losing any weight.  When asked how they are eating, they say "good" with a McDonald's bag in their hands.  Even diet soda's are toxic and not going to help much.   We need more exposure on facts about modern foods.

Yeah, I stopped working out and focused on my diet. A good gym session feels amazing, but all it's doing is putting muscle under the flab.

Cvalda

Cvalda

You guys know Joseph Mercola is a quack and a fraud, right?

Topazora

Topazora

The type of food doesn't make you fat, its how much food you eat ::).  The reasons so many Americans are getting fat is because they're eating too much.  The only reason we get so much bullshit about health thrown at us at all the time is because its a huge money maker.  Its easier to make money selling books telling you what you should, how you should eat it and when you should eat it- then it is to simply say "just eat less"
The reasons certain diets work is because they make calorie deficit easier.  Its easy to eat less calories on a low carb diet, its also easier to control how much you eat when you intermittent fast rather than eat 6 small meals a day.  There's nothing special about these diets, they're just calorie control.
Clean eating is also bullshit, because there so many different interpretations to clean eating.  Quite frankly, the only clean eating we need to take to heart is making sure the food doesn't fall on the floor.

Cvalda

Cvalda

^that.

I used to work as a copywriter for a "healthy food and living" company, and the amount of outright fraudulent bullshit and blatant scare tactics they use to sell their shitty products to gullible consumers is completely depressing.

Eat less, and make sure what you eat is nutritious. It really is that goddamn simple.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 27, 2014, 02:54:49 PM
The type of food doesn't make you fat, its how much food you eat ::).  The reasons so many Americans are getting fat is because they're eating too much.  The only reason we get so much bullshit about health thrown at us at all the time is because its a huge money maker.  Its easier to make money selling books telling you what you should, how you should eat it and when you should eat it- then it is to simply say "just eat less"
The reasons certain diets work is because they make calorie deficit easier.  Its easy to eat less calories on a low carb diet, its also easier to control how much you eat when you intermittent fast rather than eat 6 small meals a day.  There's nothing special about these diets, they're just calorie control.
Clean eating is also bullshit, because there so many different interpretations to clean eating.  Quite frankly, the only clean eating we need to take to heart is making sure the food doesn't fall on the floor.

Pretty sure if you lived on crap, takeaways and fast food as your staple diet you'd suffer from it.  :P
I don't mean gluttony, just average portions of junk food.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed