In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,695 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

What about all of those adorable cat videos? Surely that is worth it's weight in gold?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Cute or not, they're still useless. Which is I always have preferred dogs.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm a dog lover but cats aren't totally useless. I had one with extra toes, he was a master bat killer. Killer of bats.

Rong

Rong

Look at him... Look at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7Je75IlsU#

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2013, 06:56:27 AM
Cute or not, they're still useless. Which is I always have preferred dogs.

Agreed. I always preferred dogs because they're loyal, playfull and cute. While cats just sleep and treat you like shit by scratching furniture and coughing up fur balls.

Rong

Rong

Yeah enjoy your dog shit, and them chewing your shit and children up. :P

maledoro

maledoro

Dogs do tend to clean up after themselves:

;D

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2013, 03:44:17 AMI love cats. But they're useless.
Why do you love cats?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

They don't nag as much as women.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 28, 2013, 07:00:42 AM
I'm a dog lover but cats aren't totally useless. I had one with extra toes, he was a master bat killer. Killer of bats.

So you would call a polydactyl Cat who kills bats useful.

maledoro

maledoro

Just to jump to the point, if Doom loves cats, they are not useless as they serve some sort of purpose.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: SiL on Jan 26, 2013, 02:43:58 AM
Cats are awesome.

They're also incredibly destructive when introduced into foreign ecosystems that weren't designed to handle them.

100% true...unfortunately, colonial man was bringing along their favorite mousers to all the new hot spots, letting them run wild because they just didn't know any better...

More the shame on modern man for knowing better and not acting responsible enough to manage their feline brethren... :-\

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2013, 03:44:17 AM
Quote from: Gates on Jan 25, 2013, 11:50:54 PM
You sooo crazy...cats be awesome... :P

I love cats. But they're useless.

</3

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Cats, when you look at their actions are truly self serving and selfish. I'm a cat owner and I'm fully convinced that they see humans as tall, furless cats that rank below them. I put a coat on a couch, they immediatly go right to it and use it as a bed.(oh thank you for making a bed for me!). I clean the litter box, right away they go and poop/pee in it.  I put up a new set of expensive curtains and the next morning, they are shredded(oh new scratching post? thanks! dont mind me ignoring the scratching post you put right infront of the curtains)

Rong

Rong

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jan 28, 2013, 08:16:30 PM
Cats, when you look at their actions are truly self serving and selfish. I'm a cat owner and I'm fully convinced that they see humans as tall, furless cats that rank below them. I put a coat on a couch, they immediatly go right to it and use it as a bed.(oh thank you for making a bed for me!). I clean the litter box, right away they go and poop/pee in it.  I put up a new set of expensive curtains and the next morning, they are shredded(oh new scratching post? thanks! dont mind me ignoring the scratching post you put right infront of the curtains)
depends on the cat i think.. my cat follows me around like a dog although im pretty sure he thinks he is a human gets up on a chair at dinner time to eat with everyone.

I like dogs but not stupid ones... i like farm dogs as a child we had a blueheeler named max ( after mad max..  owning a blueheeler and all) smart dog but i lived in the country and its unfair to own a farm dog in the city, so if i move out bush again i might get another.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Rong Swanston on Jan 28, 2013, 09:09:17 PM
depends on the cat i think.. my cat follows me around like a dog although im pretty sure he thinks he is a human gets up on a chair at dinner time to eat with everyone.

I like dogs but not stupid ones... i like farm dogs as a child we had a blueheeler named max ( after mad max..  owning a blueheeler and all) smart dog but i lived in the country and its unfair to own a farm dog in the city, so if i move out bush again i might get another.

If he's following you around, He's probably like "My human is trying to escape! I better trail him!" For an animal that doesn't do the pack mentality thing, they do seem to include humans as part of their inner circle if you know what I mean.  I think of it as "this human is foolish enough to provide me shelter and food free of charge, I shall reap the benefits!"

Rong

Rong

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jan 28, 2013, 10:33:05 PM
Quote from: Rong Swanston on Jan 28, 2013, 09:09:17 PM

If he's following you around, He's probably like "My human is trying to escape! I better trail him!" For an animal that doesn't do the pack mentality thing, they do seem to include humans as part of their inner circle if you know what I mean.  I think of it as "this human is foolish enough to provide me shelter and food free of charge, I shall reap the benefits!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed