New AvP Production Still

Started by Darkness, May 02, 2004, 07:55:28 PM

Author
New AvP Production Still (Read 25,288 times)

hellseeker

hellseeker

its really puzzling...

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

The picture of the (two?) people caccooned is also a spoiler, you have to take that into account. Kind of a dumb move on their part to have made that picture available in the first place showcasing two people that are (presumably) going to die. Doesn't mean this movie's going to be PG-13.

Predgirl

Predgirl

The original still is there so don't worry about the rating of the film because well I think with the chestbuster scenes bursting through someone's chest is not rated PG-13 material if you know what I mean.  To The Real Predator will the trailer be online soon this month or appear at the same time as the movie Day After Tomorrow. I know you said this before, but I think you mean in theaters right.

Aliminator

Aliminator

damn i love anime, i mean AVP!!!! can't wait!!! (mumbling) inuyasha....

Stripes

Stripes

Could it simply be that they felt they were giving too much away by showing two of the character actors dead on the walls? It kind of takes the guess work out of the movie, doesn't it. . . I mean, you can clearly see their faces. When the movie comes out, you ALREADY know what is going to happen to them. There's no suspense; no surprise.  Not that anyone didn't know they were going to die anyway . . . but it's still exciting to go into it blind.

Vito

Vito

Real Predator, thanx for your reply. Another *small* question.. will there be 5 Preds as Anderson said or only 3 as many ppl on this board started to believe? i don't get why Anderson would change that.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

hey guys i got o quote for you out of movie insider,,''we're making the movie that we're making and it'll get the rating that it gets''deadpans anderson.''theres so much unpleasantness in this movie. i mean, its's pretty gruesome.''  that was in issue of movie insider.. just remember event horizen   ;D  

Growler

Growler

to EVERYBODY:: "PlanetAvP thinks the cocoon scene was replaced because it was deemed too scary but your guess is as good as mine. Thanks to PlanetAvP":::::: now how many times are we going to listen to PlanetAvP when so many times it's been misleading us with wrong information?   Think people. Ban PlanetAvP for all i care.     >:D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

hey guys spider-man 2 its not yet rated so i dont know wht the fuss is about and to be honist the main website is not a fan site its the main site so mayby there is some monitoring that gos off in the main film industry sites,, i mean lol its only one picture id be wooried if they wiped the lot off lol not just one picture

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

To THE REAL PREDATOR can you put your hand on your heart and honistly say that you know whats going off and and you have inside sources.

PredFan

PredFan

wow...pg13....this movie is even out and it going down the shit hole

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

hey guys,   Predgirl:the theatrical trailer will be released in theaters simultaneously with the internet. However, Anderson MAY introduce the the trailer to the internet first, this is still in debate at fox. notice how anderson has looked to the internet as his source of publication.  Vito: there will be 5 predators in the movie, the 3 that we see standing aloft the pyramid are NOT part of the 5 in the movie as this scene acts as a prologue(however, it is still being debated as to whether to put this scene at the beginning of the movie, or whether to put it during the scene where our faithful cast are reading the Hyroglyphics.-either way it is a sort of tell tale flash back done brilliantly might i add.  please stop with the rating, ive clarified this many times in the last month, it will be rated R, in Ireland and the states it will get, at the very LOWEST an over 15 rating, its very violent, and gory. the fight scenes between the predators and the aliens are particularly gruesome. chestbursters and inner jaws sailing through skulls, you have NOTHING to worry about, i ASSURE YOU.  also, when we see the two creatures fight for the very first time its between, one predator and one alien(money shot aside) the fight includes the predator actually picking up the alien and throwing it through a concrete pillar, the alien biting a large and rather grisely chunk out of the predators left shoulder while simultaneously disabling his shoulder cannon.- i dare not give away any more for now...im threading on thin ice as it is..   also, the special effects team are working away as we speak, the movie is shot 74% practical with special effects only being used where necessary.  the teeth of the predator that has been up for debate quite alot recently: this is only on one of the predators. However, anderson has given each predator a good differentiation between oneanother so they are distingushable, both in the helmets and the actual faces.  keep the questions coming...   ;)   i will try to answer them as best i can. but please try to remember that im under certain restrictions.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat......-real pred

Predgirl

Predgirl

Thanks The Real Predator for the infomation on the trailer.  Yeah I feel for you about the rating thing people are still worried about it.  People stop worrying think about some of the stuff in this movie I believe is not rated PG-13 material hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is going to be people dying from chestbusters an Alien fighting one of the Predators which The Real Predator mentioned and there will be some scenes with blood and gore in it.  Also none of the other movies were rated PG-13 so stop worrying think about something else about the movie.  I'm going to see know matter what rating it is and it will still ROCKS.  There I mad my point out finally.  To The Real Predator I know you can't give much away and to bad if the add a comment thing here had a spoiler warning you know when you go on a forum and the spoiler is in a blue box or a different color.  I was part of a forum for a video game and when someone typed out a spoiler it would be coverd in a blue box and you can't read it unless you highlight it.  Just something to tell you if the site had that option.    8)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

The teeth are on only one predator? thats pretty wierd, what happend? did he inplant them into his skull? I hope this movie isnt too cheezy, like the bad predator has the evil looking teeth or somthing,  also to THE REAL PREDATOR I have some questions.  The money shot, will it be on a pyramid in the jungle?  The Predalien, Is there one?  Alien Queen, when do we first see her?  and Predator teeth man, is there any sort of explanation?

cookies

cookies

Each pred as different placement and or size of teeth.  He never said that pred was the only one with teeth.  People are mentioning it becuase that pred they show has some gay looking teeth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed