Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 954,509 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 03, 2023, 06:33:43 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 03, 2023, 12:40:36 AMBeen playing Plants vs. Zombies for old times sake and introducing it to my son

I have never played that game.

You should. It's cool and good

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 03, 2023, 05:15:59 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 03, 2023, 12:40:36 AMBeen playing Plants vs. Zombies for old times sake and introducing it to my son

Is it certified by @Xenomrph as officially both cool and good?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Probably?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 03, 2023, 05:15:59 PM

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 24, 2022, 04:09:34 PMLocal shouldn't be playing vidja games at his ripe old age.

It's not seemly.

Kradan

Kradan

I think he played Dead Space at least once

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That was like 15 years ago? He was still youngish back then.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing some Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Far Cry 2 again.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and just waiting for RE4 remake. 

I've beaten all campaigns on breakpoint, so its just me running around in the woods looking for weapons and attachments right now. 

Darkness

Darkness

Got one month's PS Plus Extra for £3 so I'm going to be playing as much as possible over the next month.

Started Stray. Such a weird concept but I'm liking it. The environments are so detailed.

Started The Quarry too.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I didn't plan on bothering with this and was gonna skip straight to A Thief's End, but for some reason I felt an inexplicable need to give it another chance. It's still a frustrating mess. When it's good it's superb - some of the set pieces are probably the best the series has ever done - but the connecting story is just an absolute clusterf*ck, with characters making totally inexplicable decisions (I lost count of the number of times the villains simply let Drake go) and plot points that are either thrown in out of nowhere (the whole pirates section), never get followed up on (Drake dying of dehydration in the desert) or both (the Tarot card?!). Considering the characters and writing have otherwise been among the strongest aspects of this series, I'm at a loss to explain what went so wrong with this one.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Trying to get back into Walking Dead: The Final Season.
The start is so slow and a quest like "Make AJ make friends" just kills it for me.

Stitch

Stitch

Back onto A Plague Tale: Requiem on steam deck, having finally finished Shadow Warrior 3  a game which would have been way more fun if it wasn't broken as shit.

I'm continually impressed with the steam deck. With my work schedule I tend to be out and about with long periods of down time away from home, and it works way better than it feels like it should.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Brutal Doom

I managed to save three guys across multiple levels just to use them as fodder against the Cyber Demon. Who I just can't seem to effectively fight in this mod had to cheese by getting him caught on the corners and shooting him through the narrow gap with the rail gun.  :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing POSTAL: Brain Damaged and it's pretty great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed