Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:18:53 AM
You lost me.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:12:14 AM
I have heard some coping around him surviving, I simply seethe at how dull Star Wars can be.

I love that Hunter goes through the same character arc three times but fundamentally never changes.

The Empire being fascistic's no excuse for having no nuance, just look at ANH or Andor, they are the most abhorrent and have the most depth in the most leftist piece of Star Wars media to be conceived.

It's just... yawn, what they did with the Delta Squad characters, and the Clones, at large.
Last post by Prez - Today at 12:06:29 AM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 11:47:13 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Yesterday at 11:41:34 PMBut nobody knew that Prometheus was an Alien film, the average people didn't know it.
Which arguably helped it because no other Alien movie has done that well.

Except Predator 2.  Hahaha. Kidding. ;)
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:00:54 AM
*In the theatrical cut.
Last post by SiL - Yesterday at 11:47:13 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Yesterday at 11:41:34 PMBut nobody knew that Prometheus was an Alien film, the average people didn't know it.
Which arguably helped it because no other Alien movie has done that well.
Last post by aliens13 - Yesterday at 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 11:36:27 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on May 03, 2024, 06:33:09 PMI say 600 Million. Been a while since a Alien film.
Prometheus didn't even do those numbers with the return of Ridley Scott, after no Alien films for 15 years, and it was the highest grossing of the films.
But nobody knew that Prometheus was an Alien film, the average people didn't know it. Everyone that wasn't familiar with the franchise I had to explain them how it was connect with Alien
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by aliens13 - Yesterday at 11:40:07 PM
I think that it would the Alien Isolation for Alien movies. Definitely the one that we were expecting since many years
Last post by SiL - Yesterday at 11:36:27 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on May 03, 2024, 06:33:09 PMI say 600 Million. Been a while since a Alien film.
Prometheus didn't even do those numbers with the return of Ridley Scott, after no Alien films for 15 years, and it was the highest grossing of the films.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: New Alien Film Encyclopedi...
Last post by SiL - Yesterday at 11:28:59 PM
They were adamant they weren't changing it for Romulus, but unless that's no longer the case the book is outdated a year before it's released at this point.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Yesterday at 11:19:20 PM
Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2024, 12:49:28 PMI think it's cope now, isn't it?

I'm behind.

I have heard "cope and seethe", so maybe I got away with it?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed