Will you get it?

Started by War Wager, Aug 07, 2007, 10:15:41 PM

If you have a PSP, will you get Aliens vs Predator Requiem when it comes out?

Yes
46 (80.7%)
No
11 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author
Will you get it? (Read 13,887 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I'm only getting it because it's an AvP game! The graphics and controls on most PSP games are useally quite bad...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. Definately.

War Wager

War Wager

Who said they woudnt get it?

Master Chief

Master Chief

yeah...I'm going to get it.  It looks fun.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

i'm definatly getting it.
it looks like it's going to be the best game for the psp  :)

Dachande

Dachande

A movie conversion, on a dreadful handheld? I'd rather play Superman 64

Huol

Huol

I really don't know why the only release these games on the PSP...
Like 300 why release a game that should have thousands of enemies and then only release it on the psp which has inferior graphics and can't handle thousands of enemies? It's pretty silly if you ask me.

Irukandji

Irukandji

If I already owned a PSP I'd probably get it but since I don't and there's just not enough PSP games for me to warrant it, I'll wait til they port it to the PS2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*spits on the floor in disgust.*

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

I kinda understand throwing AVP2 on PSP, seeing how Fox seems to have little confidence in it's value, but 300???  Come on.  A next gen 300 game would have been a cash crop, even if it sucked.  That movie is so popular.  I don't understand why they'd just throw out cheap handheald and cell phone games for it, as opposed to milking the hell out of it.

If AVP2 gets good reviews, I'll probably shell out the cash for a PSP, then grab 300...

automirage04

automirage04

Eff the PSP.  Eff it hard.

Cellien

Cellien

I recently sold my PSP cause the controls sucked.. So it goes without saying... no.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm buying my dads off him anyway, just for the game, so why not. I've gotta get it.

Exiled

Exiled

I'd rent it but most psp games suck so this might suck but We have to wait and see

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I will.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed