Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,228 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I felt that way with The Ice Road.

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 06, 2021, 02:41:24 AM
Hannibal (4.5/5)

"Snap"

The brain itself feels no pain if that concerns you, Clarice....

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

The Little Things.....2/5

Not even a great cast could save this bland and boring 'thriller'. I don't mind 'slow' movies at all, especially if their building on atmosphere, tension, etc...but this was seriously one of the blandest movies I'd seen in a long time...

The_Nostromo_Files

The_Nostromo_Files

Woman at the Window.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Fast and the Furious

Better than I remembered. I'd still say you're better off just watching Point Break, though. Seriously, how did they not get sued? :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 12:28:56 AM
The Fast and the Furious

Better than I remembered. I'd still say you're better off just watching Point Break, though. Seriously, how did they not get sued? :laugh:

Wow, it's that much of a carbon copy? It's been so long I don't even remember that first film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Raid: Redemption

One of the best action movies of the 2010s.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 07, 2021, 01:38:15 AM
The Fast and the Furious

Wow, it's that much of a carbon copy? It's been so long I don't even remember that first film.

Oh it's very blatant. A hot young FBI agent/cop infiltrates a subculture of surfers/street racers, looking for a gang of bank/highway robbers, who are using the proceeds to fund their lazy surfer bro lifestyle/expensive car modifications. He's in danger of getting in too deep, becoming personally attached to the charismatic leader of the surfer/racer gang, as well as forming a romance with a female hanger on/the leader's young sister. Our agent/cop initially fingers a different gang, but it turns out to be a false lead, and the real bank/highway robbers are the very same gang he's gotten close to, and after a bank/highway robbery goes wrong and one gang member dies, things go to shit. He eventually lets his new friend go at the end, because he loves him too damn much/owes him a ten second car.

Huggs

Huggs

The Thing (5/5)

"It's goooone Macready"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 04:19:31 AM
The Raid: Redemption

One of the best action movies of the 2010s.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 07, 2021, 01:38:15 AM
The Fast and the Furious

Oh it's very blatant. A hot young FBI agent/cop infiltrates a subculture of surfers/street racers, looking for a gang of bank/highway robbers, who are using the proceeds to fund their lazy surfer bro lifestyle/expensive car modifications. He's in danger of getting in too deep, becoming personally attached to the charismatic leader of the surfer/racer gang, as well as forming a romance with a female hanger on/the leader's young sister. Our agent/cop initially fingers a different gang, but it turns out to be a false lead, and the real bank/highway robbers are the very same gang he's gotten close to, and after a bank/highway robbery goes wrong and one gang member dies, things go to shit. He eventually lets his new friend go at the end, because he loves him too damn much/owes him a ten second car.

Well damn, there ya go. lol

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

The Devil Below...2/5

I seem to be in a losing streak...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

2 Fast 2 Furious

Bigger, dumber, and sillier than the first, and consequently much more entertaining. "EL EJECT-O SEAT-O, CUH!" :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 06:15:22 PM
2 Fast 2 Furious

Bigger, dumber, and sillier than the first, and consequently much more entertaining. "EL EJECT-O SEAT-O, CUH!" :laugh:

"If I was making money, shit, I'd get that mole removed off my damn nose"

Oh, and "PUUUT DOWN THE GUUUUN!!!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 07, 2021, 10:44:05 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 06:15:22 PM
2 Fast 2 Furious

"If I was making money, shit, I'd get that mole removed off my damn nose"

Oh, and "PUUUT DOWN THE GUUUUN!!!"

"Yeah Rome, I've got something for your ass."

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Honestly, this is a pretty decent movie with some good race scenes.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 12:28:56 AMThe Fast and the Furious

It's literally a scene-for-scene redo :laugh:

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 06:15:22 PM2 Fast 2 Furious

"Don't drop the soap, big homie!"

Also the bit where Walker points out he'll be out of prison again before long is genuinely really funny.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 08, 2021, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 12:28:56 AMThe Fast and the Furious

It's literally a scene-for-scene redo :laugh:

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 07, 2021, 06:15:22 PM2 Fast 2 Furious

"Don't drop the soap, big homie!"

Also the bit where Walker points out he'll be out of prison again before long is genuinely really funny.

Also, Walker sounding super out of his depth saying things like "Forget about, it cuh!"

The Raid 2

In some ways, even better than the first.

This is Spinal Tap

"f**k the napkin!" :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Gaia (2021)
South African eco horror.
Some cool parts and nice effects but overal I wasn't impressed.

Joysticks (1983)
Quite what you'd expect from an 80's comedy about an arcade.
Couple of familiar faces like Joe Don Baker and Corinne Bohrer.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 09, 2021, 03:32:11 AM
The Raid 2

In some ways, even better than the first.

That prison riot and in car fight during a car chase.
If that movie had a counter for each punch/kick, it would break.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 09, 2021, 03:32:11 AM
This is Spinal Tap

"f**k the napkin!" :laugh:

"I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything."

Sidenote: half the band stars in Airheads. Think they both work for the radiostation but not sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed