Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,737 times)

Huggs

Huggs

The Signal (2/5)

Fishburne was great. The rest was so-so.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Top Five
An okay Dramedy by Chris Rock. Its definitely a film of two halfs inter spliced lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Still so f**king good. This is McAvoy's movie through and through, and he totally owns it.

The Old One

The Old One

It is excellent.

Sweeney Todd:
The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street.

R.I.P Alan Rickman, superb performance.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sing Street
Another one off my list. This was a fantastic film, a lot better than i thought it was going to be and i thought it was going to be good. Some brilliant moments and the original songs were amazing.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 09, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

Still so f**king good. This is McAvoy's movie through and through, and he totally owns it.

It might not be as popular of an opinion but I prefer First Class to DoFP myself. First Class is a far superior film in my eyes.

Huggs

Huggs

The Time Machine (2/5)

Downfall (5/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

X-Men: Apocalypse

Not unwatchably bad or anything, it's just not much. It tries to do so many things, but more or less ends up as an over two hours long origin story for how Xavier lost his hair. Oscar Isaac is cool, but Apocalypse is such a stupid villain it's hard to care. Everything about Magneto's arc in this feels off or out of place, and don't even get me started on how Charles lets the guy who willingly participated in wide scale death and destruction walk away scot free seriously what the f**k...

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 10, 2019, 06:59:49 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 09, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

It might not be as popular of an opinion but I prefer First Class to DoFP myself. First Class is a far superior film in my eyes.

First Class isn't far behind it for me. DoFP > X2 > FC.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Iron Sky: The Coming Race (2019)
Not bad but a bit of disappointment. It misses the flow of part 1. The production problems and limited budget probably had something to do with it.
Still worth watching for its craziness.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 10, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

Same here.
I love Fassy's performance. Bacon's great as well.

The Old One

The Old One

Logan > X-Men Days Of Future Past
(Either version) > X-Men United >
First Class.
(Quality separation)
The Wolverine Unleashed Edition >
(Quality separation)
X-Men 2000 >
(Enormous quality separation)
X-Men The Last Stand.

Origins and Apocalypse,
I ignore completely.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Logan > DoFP > X2 > FC > Deadpool > X-Men 1 > The Wolverine > Deadpool 2 > Apocalypse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Last Stand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Origins

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

X-Men First Class > Deadpool > Logan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOFP, X2 The Wrath of Khan, X1, X3, Deadpool 2, AchocolateLips, Wolverine Orifice

The Old One

The Old One

Origins is so bad it's parody.
& I don't really consider Deadpool a proper X-Men series, as good as it's considered.

Anyway, Logan and DOFP challenge eachother for the number 1 position, and
X-United and FC for the number 2 position. For number 3,
the original X-Men and The Wolverine.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

P-Rock

P-Rock

01. X2: X-Men United
02. X-Men: Days Of Future Past
03. The Wolverine
04. Deadpool
05. Deadpool 2
06. X-Men
07. X-Men: First Class
08. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
09. X-Men Apocalypse
10. X-Men: The Last Stand
11. Logan

Yeah, Logan sucks donkey balls.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed