Blomkamp is officially making an Alien film

Started by Gazz, Feb 19, 2015, 12:27:30 AM

Author
Blomkamp is officially making an Alien film (Read 301,171 times)

Corporal Hicks

OpenMaw

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Mar 19, 2015, 10:28:58 AM
Lol except Prometheus was actually a decent movie.

Visually appealing, horrendous script and editing.

This is guaranteed dogshit

No. It could go either way.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 19, 2015, 11:48:55 AM
Unless it's an android.

FOKKEN ROH-BAUGHTS MAN!

Son Of Kane

Watch the film be great Hahahaha.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 19, 2015, 05:19:53 PM
This is guaranteed dogshit

No. It could go either way.

Hahahahahahaha.

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 19, 2015, 06:41:45 PM
Watch the film be great Hahahaha.

I'll fight u lucy

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Mar 19, 2015, 12:22:10 PM
Saw somewhere online this morning that Michael Biehn is reprising his role as Hicks,  Hicks is dead, this isn't the Marvel Universe

I'm out, thanks Blomkamp

If he is in it they won't be bringing him back to life. They'll just be ignoring Alien 3.

Perfect-Organism

Well it's actually pretty funny the way somebody's prank just picked up and flew as official news on so many sites about Michael Biehn.  On the bright side, I'm sure he's going to have to confront the things that were said.  Planted hands on Linda's ass... priceless!  I can just see his response, "I categorically deny saying that I did that,.... although,.... well,... did you see the Terminator?"

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Mar 19, 2015, 11:04:34 AM
And let's face it, he's a f**king awful writer who probably would pull that sort of shit, despite his visual flair.

If you like Prometheus, then the quality of the script for the next movie should not be a problem for you  :P

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Mar 20, 2015, 03:21:47 PM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Mar 19, 2015, 11:04:34 AM
And let's face it, he's a f**king awful writer who probably would pull that sort of shit, despite his visual flair.

If you like Prometheus, then the quality of the script for the next movie should not be a problem for you  :P

+1

Son Of Kane

I like Prometheus despite it's script, so, no.

Novak 1334

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 20, 2015, 07:23:16 PM

Somewhere, Michael Bay is smiling

Nightmare Asylum

FAN ART:

http://"Don't worry Ma'’am, we have them under control"

QuoteEver since I heard Neill Blomkamp is gonna make new Alien movie I felt all the juices flowing ;] I had this idea rattling in my head that I just had to draw - what if military actually succeed in controlling Aliens... or so they thought.
"Aliens" is one of the best movie ever in my book and I would totally love to work on new one so if you have direct contact with Neill please let him know about me ;]

On technical side I mostly used workflow from my "Illustration Unchained" series, plus some new experimental stuff that probably will end up in "UI:2". Rough 3d base model was made for APC, characters posed in DAZ, aliens are based on photoshoot I did to my lovely alien figure.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/under-control

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 20, 2015, 07:54:23 PM
FAN ART:

http://"Don't worry Ma'’am, we have them under control"

QuoteEver since I heard Neill Blomkamp is gonna make new Alien movie I felt all the juices flowing ;] I had this idea rattling in my head that I just had to draw - what if military actually succeed in controlling Aliens... or so they thought.
"Aliens" is one of the best movie ever in my book and I would totally love to work on new one so if you have direct contact with Neill please let him know about me ;]

On technical side I mostly used workflow from my "Illustration Unchained" series, plus some new experimental stuff that probably will end up in "UI:2". Rough 3d base model was made for APC, characters posed in DAZ, aliens are based on photoshoot I did to my lovely alien figure.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/under-control

Ugh...

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Mar 20, 2015, 07:48:14 PM
Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 20, 2015, 07:23:16 PM

Somewhere, Michael Bay is smiling

No, no he isn't because I despise Michael Bay's films.

Rankles75

He's smiling anyway, because people keep watching his films despite them being complete shit....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed