Alien vs. Predator: Bloodshed Director's Cut (RELEASED)

Started by pmaz11, Sep 20, 2007, 02:19:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator: Bloodshed Director's Cut (RELEASED) (Read 6,510 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Hi there, this is a fan film of mine called "Alien vs. Predator: Bloodshed" and the film is basically complete but right now im making a dvd with extras, like screenshots, trailers, and commentary. So I can't upload it quite yet.

I dont have a website for this film or a poster of any kind, but I do have screenshots I can show you guys. But I might come up with a poster eventually.

Also this fan film was made back in 2006 but now I chose to come back and make the Director's Cut I didn't get the chance to make, and I can assure you it's much better.

(*More News Soon*)

P.S.- If your interested in any of my other fan films PM me, and Im not trying to brag but there deffinitely entertaining and very fun to watch and there not the average throw away fan films. I TAKE THIS JOB SERIOUSLY.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Any chance you can give us some screen grabs of your favorite scenes? Id love to see them  ;D

pmaz11

pmaz11

Well I'll give ya the screenshots I got, I dont wanna give away to much though ;) ...at least not yet. But trust me the film is A LOT BETTER then what these screenshots show ya. TRUST ME ;)

Also I wanna point out that I used a lot of different filming techniques such as camera angles and close ups, wide shots, etc. So if you can sorta pay attention to that you'll see how much more I've worked on this film and how much I wanted to make it better then some of my previous work.

And you can sorta see that just from these screenshots.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

It looks really cool, I love the use of miniature in film, have you used any animation in the film or are the characters static?

Can I give you some advice - Adobe Flash! You can add cool effects like blood spats and alike, its time consuming but well worth it.

What software are you using to edit?

Looking good dude, keep it up!

pmaz11

Yeh, I have had A LOT of work with stop motion and animation with figures. So I'd say I'm pretty good at that.

Well the special effects for this were done in paint because I don't have Adobe Flash but let me tell ya I'd say that the effects like blood and stuff look pretty decent for paint. (NOT ALL EFFECTS ARE DONE IN PAINT) Some of the other effects were done with some clever filming techniques so they look much better.

I'm using windows movie maker.....crappy program but it didn't really matter, the film flows very well.

P.S.- I know most of you might not like figure fan films because they seem childish but this film isn't like the average figure films I don't think. It has tension and the music works great with the film so don't let the fact that it has figures fool you or stop you from watching it.

War Wager

How do the Aliens and Predators meet in the film?

pmaz11

Well a N.A.S.A team (more along the line with a future military unit) is sent out to discover planets and new life.

so they arrive and the planet had aliens present on the planet....and it doesn't quite explain how the predator shows up but my story plot was the predator recieved communication from the N.A.S.A ship and decided to follow it but he didn't know aliens would be there as well.

Darth_Spud

How long will the film be?

pmaz11

The Director's Cut runs at 14:28 (14min, 28sec)

Darth_Spud

Thats quite long for stop motion! well done

PS that silver space dude is not working for me  :-\ - just my opinion

pmaz11

silver?

- Well the humans in the film are just figures so yeh it's not easy to find good human figures that look good on camera.....but these military figures arn't too bad, theres much worse ones out there.

War Wager

This is looking good! Could you post a pic of an Alien and the Predator?  ;)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Here ya go: (I DONT KNOW WHY THERE BIGGER BUT GOOD) 8)

(*I have a teaser trailer which I can post later if anyones interested)

War Wager

Great stuff!  ;)

Nightmare

i got the original cut and it is badass! (i also got an older cut with less scenes u sent only to me cause u werent planing to post it online)

and i do have all ur fan films if u for some reason lost them and want them back (nest war, nest war2, dark encounter, bloodshed incomplete cut, original cut, i think these are alll of them right?)

ill definatly look for this

i never got what that machine from 5 pic (1st set of pics) was for, it looks predator but.....i never really understood  :P

the paint made FX are the best paint made FX out there, now theres better FX but non paint-made.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed