Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 70,178 times)

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: zuzuki on Dec 21, 2011, 05:04:20 AM

Looks like they've landed on a particular fantasy world where Dragonborns are traveling around doing chores and drinking potions.  :P

Stagin 26

The alien world is everything I thought it would be, it looks almost dreamlike. I'm gonna love this film! :-*

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 21, 2011, 05:13:09 AM
Guys....that's the cloud/stream/trail of a ship entering the orbit of whatever planet they've reached...that's all.
look closely over the cloud. it's a big ass mountain

tonton

tonton

Gah! I'm so excited but the secrecy is killing me!

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 21, 2011, 05:15:21 AMLooks like they've landed on a particular fantasy world where Dragonborns are traveling around doing chores and drinking potions.
Oh no, Ridley Scott has caught the SKYRIM FLU! ;D

This poor sod is burning up bad, by either infection or some other god-awful thing. You can see the veins in his neck, and bubbles on his left cheek. My guess is that this is the guy with the burning helmet; the crew pull it off him and we see this.

-Chris

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 05:32:31 AM
Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 21, 2011, 05:15:21 AMLooks like they've landed on a particular fantasy world where Dragonborns are traveling around doing chores and drinking potions.
Oh no, Ridley Scott has caught the SKYRIM FLU! ;D

This poor sod is burning up bad, by either infection or some other god-awful thing. You can see the veins in his neck, and bubbles on his left cheek. My guess is that this is the guy with the burning helmet; the crew pull it off him and we see this.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/burnin.jpg

-Chris

i also said he was the man in the smoking helmet earlier ! ! lmao, great minds and all that!.

thanks

rich

ChrisPachi

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 05:39:35 AMi also said he was the man in the smoking helmet earlier ! ! lmao, great minds and all that!.

Damn, LOL. Ok I admit it, it wasn't the predator comment; I just see "Posted by: RICH-ENGLAND" and go cross-eyed. ;)

-Chris

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 05:42:59 AM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 05:39:35 AMi also said he was the man in the smoking helmet earlier ! ! lmao, great minds and all that!.

Damn, LOL. Ok I admit it, it wasn't the predator comment; I just see "Posted by: RICH-ENGLAND" and go cross-eyed. ;)

-Chris

damn! are us english really hated that much? hahahaha.

thanks

rich

Xenomorphine

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:28:19 AM
Are there any aliens/xenomorph in this movie? ???

Allegedly not.

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 02:32:44 AM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 21, 2011, 02:22:37 AM
It's not a Space Jockey head. It's looks too different to be one of those. It does, however, seem to be very like whatever it is we saw the two female characters examining on the floor, in the pictures.

Might be a stylised statue of one, but it's not a Jockey head.

You are joking right.

No. The front's too flat, for one thing - also, too large. Compare it to the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDRLtgr2T9E#noexternalembed-ws

Unless they've decided to retcon the Space Jockey to look different for a 'new generation of film-goers' (which I can't see a production involving Scott and Giger doing), I say that thing's something else.

cmdcnqr

At 00:23, as the bay door drops and 2 "atvs" and an 8-wheel vehicle drive out, is that the Alien Temple/Ship in the background? It looks like it has a "shark fin" shape on the top and is much to level to be naturally occurring - in my opinion. Someone did some wonderful captures and I was wondering what you all thought??

RICH-ENGLAND

this thing does raise a couple more questions... if this is a jockey head, then wouldn't scanning it in a medlab and wearing rubber gloves etc rule out the jockeys being a man in a suit as surely if its just a helmet that would be unnecessary ???.

next thought is that if this isn't a jockey then maybe there's humanoid creatures that wear suits to look like real jockeys for some odd reason, maybe that could explain the size difference between the body in the picture and the jockey in alien?.

thanks

rich

josh_axey

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 06:05:40 AM
this thing does raise a couple more questions... if this is a jockey head, then wouldn't scanning it in a medlab and wearing rubber gloves etc rule out the jockeys being a man in a suit as surely if its just a helmet that would be unnecessary ???.

next thought is that if this isn't a jockey then maybe there's humanoid creatures that wear suits to look like real jockeys for some odd reason, maybe that could explain the size difference between the body in the picture and the jockey in alien?.

thanks

rich

If it's a biological suit, it's still some kind of tissue... I sure as hell would want some gloves :laugh:.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 05:46:10 AMdamn! are us english really hated that much? hahahaha.

I'm Australian, so I'm kinda ambivalent. ;)

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 06:05:40 AM

Could be just precaution, as it is an alien 'artifact' after all. But the promo stills of it on the ground show it looking very 'gooey' or slimy. If it is indeed bio mechanical then the medlab/rubber gloves thing makes sense IMO.

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 06:05:40 AMnext thought is that if this isn't a jockey then maybe there's humanoid creatures that wear suits to look like real jockeys for some odd reason, maybe that could explain the size difference between the body in the picture and the jockey in alien?.

Oooh, this is good idea! Gods and demi-gods... it fits IMO.

-Chris

cmdcnqr

My anticipation is out of this world! I saw ALIEN when I was 7 years old and it launched my curiosity about what might be out there. ALIEN was elegant, dark, terrifying, wondrous, suspenseful.... something tells me Sir Ridley is about to do it again!!!

josh_axey

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 06:11:57 AM
I'm Australian...

Wait a minute... I just realised, us folk down under are going to get the trailer release on Friday... I'll be in a car travelling to rellies for christmas... noooooooo!

Also, I hope there is no "pretend jockey"  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed