Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 70,160 times)

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 04:22:37 AM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 04:17:32 AM
Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 04:14:22 AM
so do you think this is the trailer we will be getting on itunes Thursday?

most likely but lets all hope we get a slightly different one!.

thanks

rich
I thought I read somewhere that 2 trailers were reviewed. either way im stoked
we actually saw two, well about 10 seconds of a different one to the current one, it had someone jumping over a big gap.

its rumoured that there were 3 being reviewed but i have no idea how true that is!.

im not certain but i think this trailer is very slightly different to the main leaked one we all watched , im sure there's a couple of different scenes although it may just look different due to the quality but i dont have the other now so cant do a side by side check!.

thanks

rich

ChrisPachi

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 04:29:32 AMim not certain but i think this trailer is very slightly different to the main leaked one we all watched

This new one seems to be slowed down a bit from the leaked version.

-Chris

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I will wait for the HD version this Thursday. I hate watching trailers through a cam recorder.

m138jewski

m138jewski

well the leaked one was definitely different than this one, that's why I'm hoping for a different one thursday

and seems they took the feedback of the misspelling of it's under advisement

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

The shot just after the Jockey head shows some bright red orbs flying past a crew member who is watching them in wonderment. Pretty interesting shot, it doesn't look like human tech, whatever it is.

Spoiler
[close]

Just wondering as it hasn't been brought up yet as far as I know and it's very different from everything else we've seen and speculated on so far. It certainly stands out from the rest of the trailer, which is pretty much what we have been expecting.

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 04:48:14 AMand seems they took the feedback of the misspelling of it's under advisement
The whole tag line has been re-worded. I personally like the new version better.

-Chris

josh_axey

Looking at the whole selection of frames, it kinda looks like a "scifi laser scan thing" - but you're right - he looks kind of amazed so it makes you wonder if they are the ones doing some kind of scan/surveyance... but would jockeys use laser ball things? I'm thinking probably not...? ???

ThisBethesdaSea

It's a helmet, not a skull...and the body in the ampule is the suit, not the Jockey....just my 2 cents.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 05:02:25 AMLooking at the whole selection of frames, it kinda looks like a "scifi laser scan thing" - but you're right - he looks kind of amazed so it makes you wonder if they are the ones doing some kind of scan/surveyance... but would jockeys use laser ball things? I'm thinking probably not...? ???

I was thinking that maybe the crew member in frame is hallucinating, as the crew member behind them (the one crouching down) doesn't seem to notice.

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 21, 2011, 05:03:07 AMIt's a helmet, not a skull...and the body in the ampule is the suit, not the Jockey....just my 2 cents.

Make that 4 cents. :)

-Chris

zuzuki

zuzuki

i wonder about that big round thing above the waterfall.the thing they driving towards in the desert seems to be the prometheus. and i'm a little bit dissapointed about the small size of that space jockey head they are examining.it id bigger then the head of the chick standing next to it,but seems smaller than the one in alien

and there is a shot at 0:19.seems like something,a ship is coming out of the clouds if you watch closely righ in the center,it's very small. but they don't look exactly like clouds,they seem to be to low compared to the landscape in the background

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 04:55:25 AM
The shot just after the Jockey head shows some bright red orbs flying past a crew member who is watching them in wonderment. Pretty interesting shot, it doesn't look like human tech, whatever it is.

Spoiler
[close]

Just wondering as it hasn't been brought up yet as far as I know and it's very different from everything else we've seen and speculated on so far. It certainly stands out from the rest of the trailer, which is pretty much what we have been expecting.

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 04:48:14 AMand seems they took the feedback of the misspelling of it's under advisement
The whole tag line has been re-worded. I personally like the new version better.

-Chris

i mentioned it earlier joking that it was predator aiming lasers as at one point it looks like 3 lasers forming a triangle reticule like the preds!.

thanks

rich

m138jewski

m138jewski

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 21, 2011, 05:03:07 AM
It's a helmet, not a skull...and the body in the ampule is the suit, not the Jockey....just my 2 cents.
Probably right, unfortunately

ChrisPachi

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 05:05:45 AMi mentioned it earlier joking that it was predator aiming lasers

I must've missed it. Whenever I read the word 'predator' in this forum I go cross-eyed. ;D

-Chris

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 05:02:25 AM
Looking at the whole selection of frames, it kinda looks like a "scifi laser scan thing" - but you're right - he looks kind of amazed so it makes you wonder if they are the ones doing some kind of scan/surveyance... but would jockeys use laser ball things? I'm thinking probably not...? ???

yes, it reminded me of how they did this...
http://www.digitalsurveys.co.uk/mont-orgueil/

thanks

rich

ThisBethesdaSea

Guys....that's the cloud/stream/trail of a ship entering the orbit of whatever planet they've reached...that's all.

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 05:07:59 AM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 05:05:45 AMi mentioned it earlier joking that it was predator aiming lasers

I must've missed it. Whenever I read the word 'predator' in this forum I go cross-eyed. ;D

-Chris

lol, i think that happens to everyone cos nobody answered me! haha.

they probably thought i was just trolling and didn't look!

thanks

rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed