Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,018 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 31, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 31, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
Don't think it was that cheesy for its time.
If you don't have a problem with other older stuff, this shouldn't bother you either.

I'll see it someday. I just don't know if I'm ready for that level of cheese yet. Maybe next year.

What would you consider cheese?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 30, 2018, 10:27:03 PMI probably need to finally watch Roadhouse sooner or later. It's got Sam Elliott, too, right? ;D

Yep! He's great in it.

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 30, 2018, 10:35:02 PMI have yet to see it either. I know it's just too cheesy, and I just can't bear to tell people I watched road house.

It's no more cheesy than many other 80s action classics. As Baron says, if you like 80s action flicks in general then it's sure to entertain.

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 30, 2018, 10:35:02 PMMaybe if they remake it and tone it down alittle bit. And change the name.

Supposedly they were developing a remake with Ronda Rousey in the lead role :laugh: They clearly realised what an awful idea that was and binned it off.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Check out the attachment.
It's a post from today (or yesterday). What are the odds?!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Seoul Station (2016)
A fantastic Animated prequel to Train to Busan. Still some great surprises

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Noroi

This was a truly freaky piece of work. Found footage done right.

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Another great one from Eastwood.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Two Mules for Sister Sara

"It's no sin that you pushed me up the tree with your hands on my ass." :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Judgment at Nuremburg - on DVD.

Need to get this on Blu-ray asap. Forgot how good this movie was. A master class in acting.

SiL

SiL

Guard Post

South Korean military survival horror. 2 hours was probably a bit too long, and it really doesn't bring anything new to the table, but it's well made and doesn't make me regret watching it.

SM

SM

On The Beach

Finally got around to watching this mainly 'cos some of it was made where I live - but a long time before I lived.  A lot sadder than I expected.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Night Listener
A great Thriller. Robin Williams did some great darker films in this period and Toni Collete is brilliant as always

Russ

Russ

Ip Man 1, 2 & 3.

Especially great if you've done Wing Chun, but the actual films get weaker on each outing. The first was definitely the best for me

SiL

SiL

AvP: Alien vs Predator

The cinematic equivalent of thinking you're about to sneeze and then nothing happens. So much build, so little payoff.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Creepshow 2
While good, its not as good as the first one. The animated Creep stuff was pointless i think. Wish we'd get Pinhead (the missing story) on screen

Prez

Prez

Star Trek Beyond
Much better on second viewing. Far more TOS vibe (with the obvious Justin Lin Fast n Furious tone) than anything TNG.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich

This was a reasonably watchable gore fest, but if that one particular scene in AVPR pissed you off, this goes even further with that concept. And the ending was a total f**k you and annoying as hell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed