Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,417 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Blackhat (2015)

Meh. Woefully underwhelming and uninteresting.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 19, 2015, 02:57:04 PM
Blackhat (2015)

Meh. Woefully underwhelming and uninteresting.

I was really hoping it would be good but I haven't heard much praise for it besides your typical awesome Mann shootout scene that doesn't happen until way later in the film. I'll have to redbox it when it comes out, but I don't plan on seeing it in theaters if most of my friends and especially you FB aren't impressed. If FB doesn't approve, I don't either.

UPDATE.

The Imitation Game
Very compelling performances from Cumberbatch as well as Knightley, I found her very attractive in this movie for some reason. The story had me very interested, the race against time to crack the code. Not bad, not a bad movie at all, I'm really happy this guy is going to be our Doctor Strange, he is a very talented actor and I'm glad the MCU has him. His acting in this film is top notch, I tip my hat to this guy, Cumberbatch you're the man. 8/10.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tremors

Felt really great watching this for the 25th anniversary. It's actually been a while since I've seen it (probably a year and a half or so), so sitting down to watch it again was like hanging out with old friends for the first time in a while. This is just one of those films that I will always go back to and embrace the way I did as a child. A wonderful cast of oddball characters, excellent creature effects that still hold up perfectly today, and a fantastic sense of 50s monster movie fun with a bit of a modern twist.

I love this movie.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 19, 2015, 04:43:00 PM
I was really hoping it would be good but I haven't heard much praise for it besides your typical awesome Mann shootout scene that doesn't happen until way later in the film. I'll have to redbox it when it comes out, but I don't plan on seeing it in theaters if most of my friends and especially you FB aren't impressed. If FB doesn't approve, I don't either.

I was hoping it would be good. Mann's last film was in 2009 so it has been a while. The last great film he did was Collateral which was 10 years ago now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Shame, I actually liked Public Enemies quite a bit.

MudButt

MudButt

Public Enemies was good, Collateral was great, of course so was Heat, but that's a shame, I really like Chris Hemsworth too. How was he in it? Or was the entire movie just a letdown, actors included?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 19, 2015, 07:20:39 PM
Public Enemies was good, Collateral was great, of course so was Heat, but that's a shame, I really like Chris Hemsworth too. How was he in it? Or was the entire movie just a letdown, actors included?

Hemsworth was alright. My problem with it was the villain and his "goal" it was kinda of dumb and he didn't feel threatening at all. There was one cool shoot out at a shipping yard and that's about it.

MudButt

MudButt

That's a shame. Hopefully Mann get's his s**t together and gets himself a better script for his next one. I would love too go see a great Michael Mann film in theaters.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tremors 2: Aftershocks

Sozin

Sozin

Sozin

Well, you do know it's the title of the next AoS episode, right? :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Sozin

Sozin

Bah. >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Do you feel you were denied critical, need to know information?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed