Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,462 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 17, 2014, 03:32:38 AM
Kill la Kill-Episode 14

Mako is officially all that is good in the world personified as an anime character.
YES. Just watched it, sheer greatness, probably the most comically-fueled episode since Episode 4, and I love it. Also, Ryuko's look was f**king awesome, got Nono (Diebuster) vibes from those glasses. I laughed the whole way through, and the next episode is bound to be a monumentally huge collision... goddamn do I love this show.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rong on Jan 17, 2014, 09:57:42 AM
Its a recessive gene it ain't going extinct, it's very likely I'll have a redheaded child... Payback for being a c**t to redheads my entire life.
Yessss

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Pretty redhead women are the love.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 17, 2014, 07:08:12 PM
Was it good for you too?

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I got a wee bit o' the redhead in me. Not sure if its from my Irish or Scottish roots (or somewhere else entirely), but my facial hair has a rusty tinge to it.

Damn straight, my friend.

Damn straight.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S02 E10 "Blast Radius"

Not a bad way to get back into Season 2 after the hiatus. It's nice to see that they've finally found a way to make Laurel relevant again. Oh, and it's ind of amusing that Sebastian Blood's campaign posters don;t have his last name on them. :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Eva on Jan 17, 2014, 10:20:18 PM
Was it good for you too?

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Yesssss

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Detective S01 E02 "Seeing Things"

This show officially has me hooked. The plot has started to progress a bit more, and the acting is as compelling as before. I'm really liking the direction the show is taking. It's definitely quite different from your standard procedural. In addition, I must say that I didn't think Kevin Dunn could be as awesome as he was here.

Spoiler
I'm loving the occult aspects related to the killings, and the whole thing with the occult task force was amusing.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Finished the second season of Breaking Bad. Already dying to watch the third.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Game of Thrones Season 3

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

More of the greatest show ever: Urusei Yatsura !!!

"Darling you idiot!"

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Space Dandy - Episode 3

Goddamn I love this show. Pure groovy cosmic madness. Can't wait to get the soundtrack, I need those opening and closing credits themes in particular.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Powerpuff Girls - Dancing pants special

Overall it was ok. The "new" animation kinda was silly but compared to what the original series was it shows how much current animated series depend on computers. However, it was great to know all the original voice talents were present!

Spoiler
Bubbles still got it :laugh:
[close]

Also more Urusei Yatsura of course.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Powerpuff Girls Special

Space Dandy Episode 3

and something I just decided to watch on a whim:

Steven Universe

^^^ Such a hilarious and amaze show. I'll be sure to see all of them from now on

CAPRICA

^^^ Finally got around to it while the laptop was getting repaired. On to Blood and Chrome and finally get to seeing Battlestar Galactica as I've planned for 10 years...christ.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 21, 2014, 10:03:35 PM
Powerpuff Girls Special
Your thoughts?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed