Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,725 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

South Park

Apparently Butters goes to Hawaii because of his anger issue. And the Hawaii Natives were people they moved to the island and stayed 6 to 9 months there while using 'points' to separate themselves from the tourists.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm not completely sold yet, but I'll stick around and see how it develops.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Last night's season premier of South Park. Cartman thinks the NSA is spying on everyone all the time. He gets a job at the NSA to become a whistleblower on the situation and finds out how the NSA is spying on everyone... Butters gets the bug from Cartman and goes to the DMV to "confess his wrongdoings" and creates a cult that does the same. Great way to begin the season!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 26, 2013, 03:59:50 PM
Last night's season premier of South Park. Cartman thinks the NSA is spying on everyone all the time. He gets a job at the NSA to become a whistleblower on the situation and finds out how the NSA is spying on everyone... Butters gets the bug from Cartman and goes to the DMV to "confess his wrongdoings" and creates a cult that does the same. Great way to begin the season!

Lol, same.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Boardwalk Empire S4E03 "Acres of Diamonds"

Finally completely caught up on the show, and I must say, so far... season 4 ain't workin' too well for me. So far, it's just felt really unfocused, just a series of events happening to different characters, with no overall story driving it all. Now, that's not to say it's bad. There are many elements that I'm loving; Dr. Narcisse is both intriguing and intimidating, played to perfection by Jeffrey Wright, Eddie's stuff in episode 2 was great, and it goes without saying that everything with Harrow is outstanding. I'm hoping things start coming together soon, though. Compared to the past three season (especially season 3), its just not up to snuff.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

South Park

The boys fake Butters' death so they can get a Cootie-Catcher from the girls. Butters' father goes all Pet Cemetery on a dead carcass of a pig used to fake Butters' death.

First Blood

First Blood

Hannibal Season One

Episodes 7-13

Well that's it for Season One. Loved every minute of it. Also you gotta love the finale moments of the last episode. A role reversal that's a nice homage to Red Dragon or even Silence of the Lambs.

Keg

Keg

Probably like alot of people in the UK ive just watched the first episode of Agents Of SHIELD (it premiered tonight on CH4).

I actually really enjoyed it. It was much better than the trailers and clips had led me to believe and didnt look as cheap as I thought it did. Didn't expect anything from the films other than references here and there so I was surprised to see Extremis from IM3 make an appearance.

What the hell was that Back To The Future ending all about though?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Keg on Sep 27, 2013, 07:59:03 PMWhat the hell was that Back To The Future ending all about though?

SHIELD have been using flying cars in the comics for a long time. Also, it was probably a throwback to the car Howard Stark was working on in Captain America.

Keg

Keg

Just seemed to come out of nowhere. Anyway it served its purpose. It made Coulson even COOLER!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It totally did. Coulson stole the show with that ridiculously awesome ending.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My favorite Coulson moment was his entrance. "That corner was very dark and I couldn't help myself." :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Lost S5E04-07 'The Little Prince', 'This Place Is Death', '316', 'The Life And Death Of Jeremy Bentham'

Dear God, this show is fantastic. Season five is so strange and there are so many terrible ways that the insane content of this season could have been handled that is absolutely astonishing at how good a grasp the writers have on the weirder parts of the show's mythology. I love this show more than I can describe right now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hannibal S1E01-05 "Apertif", "Amuse-Bouche", "Potage", "Ceuf", and "Coquilles"

It's been great revisiting the show after watching it when it aired. It lends a whole new appreciation for how well constructed it is. The slightest detail can come into play later on. Also, it was nice to finally see "Ceuf" in its entirety. Damn was it grim, especially the Christmas scene. That one moment is up there with both the Angel Maker and the Mushroom Garden episodes in terms of how disturbing it was.

And then there's this:

:laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 28, 2013, 03:08:16 AM
Lost S5E04-07 'The Little Prince', 'This Place Is Death', '316', 'The Life And Death Of Jeremy Bentham'

Dear God, this show is fantastic. Season five is so strange and there are so many terrible ways that the insane content of this season could have been handled that is absolutely astonishing at how good a grasp the writers have on the weirder parts of the show's mythology. I love this show more than I can describe right now.
YUP.

Season 5 is some insanely well done and fast paced myth structuring that sets up some truly great things.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed