Recent posts

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 10:06:44 AMThe newborn is amazing  8)
It's Kinda cool but it too fleshy. Would preferred it to be biomechanical
It'll be funny if they include a piece of predator tech in the background in Romulus.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Genosha175 - Today at 03:38:12 PM
Definitely not the Big Chap, anyone who thinks it is clearly don't know what the BC looks like. And there's a lot of these people somehow.

As for nicknames of it, from what we know of where this xeno's origin is from, it's ''Kane's Grandson.''
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 03:33:29 PM
"Human?"
Going full Lucas?

That's a bloody lot of money to risk. Of course the upside is he gets to do whatever he wants.
Recreational Area / Re: Last thing you ate
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 01:30:43 PM

A toasted poppy seed bagel with butter & raspberry rhubarb jam

YUM!
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 01:23:43 PM
If I'm being honest, I think I would like the show a bit more if they focused on developing the group rather than Omega and the one with the bandana whose name escapes me right now. I want to argue that there's also this strange lack of cohesion between episodes but then I remembered that I enjoyed Clone Wars.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 01:18:29 PM
Quote from: Prez on Today at 10:33:11 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:18:53 AMYou lost me.

I used to joke with my friends that the Alien skull reveal at the end of Predator 2 makes it an Alien film.

In this case, does the presence of the AVP tail spear mean that The Predator is the most recent Alien film we've had in theaters? ;)
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed