Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

Author
Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood! (Read 113,129 times)

Corporal Hicks

While Aliens and Predators clashed in the recent Fire and Stone, and Life and Death crossovers, it’s been sometime since we had an AvP series that wasn’t attached to an event. Now, following the cancellation of Aliens: Colonial Marines – Rising Threat, Dark Horse Comics has announced a new Alien vs. Predator series!

Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood kicks off when Predators board a luxury charter spaceship, unleashing a path of terror and bloodshed. An adolescent girl and her younger "brother" are the last to survive, and begin a cat-and-mouse chase with the attackers. They hope for an escape, but they haven't counted on the Alien . . .

Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood is penned by long time Dark Horse collaborator and former editor Jeremy Barlow. Barlow is joined by Alien and Predator veteran Doug Wheatley. Wheatley is best known to Alien fans for his interior artwork on Aliens: Apocalypse – The Destroying Angels, and recently cover artwork for Predator: Life and Death and Predator: Hunters.

Cover artwork is going to be provided by Chun Lo, and Michael Heisler will be working on the lettering. Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood will be a four issue run, with the first issue scheduled for release on the 11th of December.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator comic and novel news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

Well hot diggity!  I'm in!

Plus it's CANON!  ;D

HuDaFuK

Am I right in saying this will be the first stand-alone, non-crossover-event AVP comic since Three World War?

In fact, thinking about it, it's arguably the first since Civilized Beasts, as 3WW was a sequel to More Than Human and Prey to the Heavens.

Samhain13

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2019, 08:28:03 PM
Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood kicks off when Predators board a luxury charter spaceship, unleashing a path of terror and bloodshed.

This makes it sound like Predators on vacation going crazy after one too many margaritas. :laugh:

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 18, 2019, 09:07:08 PM
Plus it's CANON! ;D

426Buddy

Not digging the cover art but im beyond pumped to have doug wheatley doing the interiors. Thats some excellent news.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 18, 2019, 09:44:19 PM
Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood kicks off when Predators board a luxury charter spaceship, unleashing a path of terror and bloodshed.

This makes it sound like Predators on vacation going crazy after one too many margaritas. :laugh:

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 18, 2019, 09:07:08 PM
Plus it's CANON! ;D

https://media.giphy.com/media/b4pPnoO1QDd1C/giphy.gif

Wrong Answer!

~ BZZZZZZZZZ ~

;D

SpaceKase

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 18, 2019, 09:44:19 PM

All of this has happened before...

...and it will happen again! :o

Voodoo Magic

I see where this is going...

SM

SM

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 18, 2019, 09:17:40 PM
Am I right in saying this will be the first stand-alone, non-crossover-event AVP comic since Three World War?

In fact, thinking about it, it's arguably the first since Civilized Beasts, as 3WW was a sequel to More Than Human and Prey to the Heavens.

You are right.

*Added quote for context following split and merge. Hicks.

Wysps

The idea sounds interesting. Party boat with wild and footloose Predators chasing folks. It's AvP, it will inevitably end up on my book shelf regardless, can't be helped  ;D

Enjoy

That cover reminds me of a t-shirt that was E.T holding his red finger out and he had three red dots in a triangle on his forhead. It was amazing.
I do not think predator would hunt E.T out collecting plants and mushrooms and trees but what a cool shirt

Russ840

Excellent news. So excited to have Doug back.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 18, 2019, 09:17:40 PM

Discounting Civilized Beasts since it's a little digest thing and not a series, I think it's actually the first stand-alone series since Eternal in 98.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed