654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,908 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 04, 2011, 07:07:52 AM
Predators....
(Insert as many jokes about me as you want)

+1

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I guess you would like to be... Predated.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Predecai

Predecai

I like preds mohr. They have much more possibilites annd options. They can really improve themselves, and the whole concept is so full of potential... also they are brutal yet sapient. Like a tribal et, khewl. But I luv aliens too.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aliens are very basic as creatures. The only mystique that surrounds them is in their biology and origin. But beyond that...

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 04, 2011, 02:23:18 PM
Predators....

+1
I am a Predatard XP

predxeno

predxeno

The Aliens are my favorite cause of their design.  I especially like the fact that they have no visible eyes and have a second mouth. ;D

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:13:14 AM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 04, 2011, 02:23:18 PM
Predators....

+1
I am a Predatard XP

We know, but at least you are the "Queen" of the Predatards. :D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

No you don't get it you know how there's Narutards (A obsessive fan of the anime Naruto) and Twitards (A obsessive fan of the book Twilight) I made something called Predatards (A obsessive fan of Predators)

predxeno

predxeno

Ah, thanks. :)

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2011, 12:03:27 AM
No you don't get it you know how there's Narutards (A obsessive fan of the anime Naruto) and Twitards (A obsessive fan of the book Twilight) I made something called Predatards (A obsessive fan of Predators)

I guess I'm a huge Predatard then? 

Some idiot in school tried to insult me by telling me I look like a unmasked Predator, unbeknown to him I took that as a huge compliment  ;D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Jan 09, 2011, 02:48:21 AM

Some idiot in school tried to insult me by telling me I look like a unmasked Predator, unbeknown to him I took that as a huge compliment  ;D
wait this idiot thought your face is a vagina? Ok that idiot got problems.  ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Hahaha cool you should have gotten into his face and be like rawr your girlfreind can suck my mandible

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2011, 04:16:56 AM

Hahaha cool you should have gotten into his face and be like rawr your girlfreind can suck my mandible

Lol if he even has a girlfriend  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So tell him that then haha

Master Chief

Master Chief

I gotta see this. Post a picture of yourself.  ;D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Holy cow did Master Chief just come back, I didn't see him post for ages.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed