AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,465 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

i dont know if youve seen these alex, but these faggots said a lot of shit about your film, i bet all they could do is make voices for their figures in front of their gay cameras if they ever made a movie....

http://www.dreadcentral.com/story/avp-redemption

XenoVC

XenoVC

Well,dipshits in comment sections aren't really reliable critics.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: requiem28 on Jan 01, 2009, 11:14:54 PM
i dont know if youve seen these alex, but these faggots said a lot of shit about your film, i bet all they could do is make voices for their figures in front of their gay cameras if they ever made a movie....

it doesn't bother me much at all, plus they were talking about the teaser with bunch of test shots in it, but i know when the film is out they'll be downloading it and telling all their friends about it. i guess some people just like to bitch about everything and not appreciate the amount of work people put on to it.
as for "chris p" love your posters, good job, i'll be posting more screen shots tonight, so you'll have some more pics to play with ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jan 02, 2009, 01:10:39 AM
Quote from: requiem28 on Jan 01, 2009, 11:14:54 PM

it doesn't bother me much at all, plus they were talking about the teaser with bunch of test shots in it, but i know when the film is out they'll be downloading it and telling all their friends about it. i guess some people just like to bitch about everything and not appreciate the amount of work people put on to it.
as for "chris p" love your posters, good job, i'll be posting more screen shots tonight, so you'll have some more pics to play with ;)

Thanks so much Alex, glad to hear from you. 

@ That rediculous idea of a critics list I just watched, I must say I am disgussted.  I read through them all, and I guess they are talking out their asses becuase they don't have any concept of what real, hard work is.  They probably are 40 years old, living at home with their mommies eating fudge-pops in their basement typing up these (what I don't call) reviews.  I would love to post a comment on that blog telling them all to go F***K themselves, and really tear down all of their self-esteim, BUT I don't want to be a part of some piece of shit community that don't understand positivity. 

I am glad to see you are being the bigger man here Alex, and not letting their comments get to you.  I am the same way with stuff I do.  UNLESS they insult my family, then their ass is mine. haha, but when it comes to online crap there really isn't much you can do.  :-\

I am sorry they had to be such retards and put down your amazing hard work, but like you said "when the film is out they'll be downloading it and telling all their friends about it." I agree.

Anyways, that's all I have to say.  I am sad that people have to act like a bunch of arss holes when there is no call for it.

@ The posters I did,

I can't wait for the new screens.  I am planning to make an even LARGER one (If that is possible...haha :D) but with a few suggestions from War Wager. (Ship in the background....less creature shots...make it look more enthusiastic) <<<- Did I spell that right?  ;D  But yeah, you can expect a real kick ass poster in the works as we speak.  Good luck with the rest of the film, and I hope your Christmas was awsome, aswell as your new year. 2009!!!! people!  That means:
1- Jurassic Park 4 (so I heard)
2- Terminator 4- Salvation. (Confirmed)
3-  Transformers 2 (So I heard).

2009 is to be a Sci-Fi year!  Along with ALIENS: CM if they hurry up, and ALIEN RPG!!!!!!  ;D

Good luck Alex,, keep up the awsome work.  ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

i cant wait for jurassic park 4! except i think it may come out around 2010, or 11, cause they are unsure about it. :-\

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Transformers 2 is confirmed; I've seen behind the scenes footage. But that's off topic  ;)

War Wager

War Wager

I'm liking the new screen shots Alex. I hate to be the first one to say this, but it is a tad murky.

Edit: Or it could just be the way the CG looks, I'm not sure.

Chris P

Chris P

I really like this one!

I can't wait to use it.  You can count on me.  One awsome poster, coming up...  ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Okay, I don't know about you but I am really excited for Alex Popov's fan film: AVP Redemption, so now I am gonna be making signatures for people with the AVP Redemption logo and advertisement on them. 

You can either order them here, or choose some of the ones listed below:

Here's what to do when you like one listed:
(Assuming you use Photobucket.com)

1-  Save the picture to your drive (doesn't matter)
2- Create an account on Photobucket. (If you already have one, just continue)...
3-  Go to upload files...
4-  Choose the pic you saved.
5-  Once uploaded, click edit.  From there you can change the color, put your username on it, and any comments you want.

I find advertising is a good way to show your appreciation for someone else's work.  I am advertising the film with my sig., if you want to aswell, I encourage you to.

- Thanks.  ;)

List:

...More coming.....

- By: Chris P

Requiem28

Requiem28

cant wait!

Chris P

Chris P

I made a thread where you can pick up a signature that supports the film!  Look at my sig, there rae more similar to that.

Just go here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=21903.0

The instructions are there and they are all made to support the film.  I'm doing my part.  ;)  Hope you all like them....

PS. you can have certain ones made.

Requiem28

Requiem28

nice work! ;) i'll support it.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quotethey are all made to support the film.
I can see your point but in what way does a sig support the movie? I think everyone here on AvPGalaxy knows about the movie now and a Sig doesn't make the movie any better.

What i personally think is you want to make yourself a name and act like your a part of the production with all the Wallpapers and Sig's.

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to Rain on your parade but keep this thread cool with facts about the movie and not advertising for another advertising thread.

@ Alex, nice screenshots, i like the dark look of it.

alexpj19

Chris P

I thoguht it was pretty sweet to. ;) 

@ requiem28, you can put your name on it aswell if you want.

Like this:

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed