Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Ultraman and Ultra Series
Last post by ace3g - Today at 09:48:38 PM
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Bad Boys 3
Last post by ace3g - Today at 09:46:34 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 10:11:14 AMI mean, in fairness, there is the fact that all of the paintings point to LV-223's system and not their homeworld... at a time before the engineers decided to wipe us out, so presumably there'd be nothing there at the time they were doing so / no biological weapon facility. 🤣 Like "civilisations of Earth, here is a random uninhabitable planet... one day, if you piss us off, we *may* develop weapons there to wipe you out..just wanted to pre-emptively show you."

*Romans crucify Engineer Jesus*

Engineers: "Right, we warned the f**kers - didn't we tell them?" "Several times." "Right, build the goo factory" 😠

Engineer Jeff, (first week on job): "Sir, I dropped a vase." "Did you clean it up?" "Yes sir!" *holds up yellow mop* "Really!? Are you f**king shitting me!? Come here *opens folder and pulls out file* Is this your signature?? Cause this looks like your signature to say you watched and understood the training hologram on cross contamination." "Yes sir" "and what colour mop do we use in the head room??" "..." "..the BLUE mop!! How many f**king times Jeff!??" "My bad Sir..I'll..urgh..-ack!!" *clutches chest as Neomorph pops* "Here we f**king go... *picks up flute and sounds the alarm* trunk masks on, everyone." 🙄

~ 2 centuries later ~

Shaw: "it's an invitation!!!" 🤩
It's very stupid if you think about it, why the paintings points to LV-223. I didn't read it completely but I think that the Spaihts script was much better than the "improved" scrip of Lindelof
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by aliens13 - Today at 09:40:22 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 04:43:54 PMI've ignored most of what's being discussed here. How's everyone feeling about ROMULUS in this ROMULUS thread? We should probably see marketing start to make it's slow ramp up to full speed soon.
I'm f*cking excited for this movie! I'm not been this excited since JWD (only because the OG trio not because I thought that it would be a good movie). I have good feelings about this movie
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 09:24:48 PM
Is there actually going to be a new trailer for sure though?
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Yesterday at 07:51:41 AMI mainly want more maps at this point.  :'(

This. Would love a urban environment.
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:18:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 05:58:58 PMSome time next week, so that there's a new trailer to attach to Furiosa next week, still strikes me as a very valid possibility. We'll see!
You'd expect it to be rated by now.
AvP Galaxy News / Re: What Is Canon & Should We ...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:16:55 PM
Quote from: dnicholson277 on Today at 08:25:31 PMIf it wasn't Sir Ridders the fandom would be going crazy over the changes.
Not really. It gets about the same ire as AvP's microwave Aliens get.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed