Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,477 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

@Mystic!
This is all my theory!  ;D I wrote about it before, even yesterday. So I can't disagree...  ;D I think this same, you develop it in a logical manner.

Spoilers possible! Lot of speculations included! ;) ;)

Spoiler
Them trophies it's genetic material that they use. Hunting could be some kind of test for prey. If prey is worthy - they take its DNA.  If it's not worthy - they only threw it away... "Test mice in laboratories."? Yae, good idea.
But what about war between Classical Preds and BSP? I've got my speculation (like always), I'm not sure that you can agree, but I try:
1# We have to presume, that "normal" clan it's clan which keeps rules of honour, including rules of  equal fight with enemy/ equal hunting for prey.  This speculations from P2 (this famous last scene on the ship). So they are opposed to mutations, kidnapping of preys, etc. etc. Everything what we can see in BSP clan. This is cardinal reason of this war. Principles. "Normal" clan keeps their rules as constant philosophy tracing  their way by life. BSP clan tries to find shorter way. It has to be cause of war. Like medieval crusade, but on different platform.
So I believe, that them evolution - cultural and biological - goes two ways:
# The first - allegiance to the principles, the subordination of nature, the primacy of the physical skills to improve. Martial art. It's  a classic Pred's way, like P2 Preds.
# The second - everything is allowed, no rules to be observed, the most important is to be the best and most effective, regardless of price. This is  BSP's way.

So we have seriously reason for war between clans and we have the reasons of changes.
[close]

You know what annoy me most in this whole matter?
That we are forced to such speculation, because it was not clear from the script. And any speculation is not possible without knowing the script. So - what the normal  viewer will understand if it is not ready for such an endeavor, and that simply does not have such knowledge as we have?
Too much speculations needed to acceptation. ;)

And I still prefer my normal Preds. And I still want them to win.  ;D

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

I'm not sure if there is literally a war between them but certainly a rivalry due a difference in belief.-

Survival of the fittest dictated by nature (normal Preds) Vs Survival of the fittest dictated by Science (black super Pred)

Obviously all just speculation. For all we know, RR just randomly wanted to have Predators who like gene splicing!

keylight-di

keylight-di

It is not educational, unpedagogical  and is not trendy that  science won  with nature... ;)  Promoted in the modern world is rather a return to nature and a return to tradition. To the roots.
Spoiler
That's one reason more why the BSP should lose. ;)
[close]

Spoiler
Rivalry, duel or war - we don't know... But it's very seriously, I no doubt.
I bet on the war because the reasons are very serious. Basis of them philosophy.
Humans make wars with less reasons.
[close]

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

I like the idea of genetically modified Predators. Something new and fresh and can not wait to see them on screen.

keylight-di

keylight-di

I know that you like this idea.
I don't.
Perfect Winston's Preds don't need  improvement. Not in phisical meaning. Their appearance perfectly fits to them behaviour. OK. They changed behaviour  ;). But appearance should stay this same...

Am I borring? Probably..
I just love this old m*f*ers...  :-\

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

No your not boring, you like many other fans like the original Predators and would like to see them again in a good movie!

I'm the same and I would love to see the old Predators again in a good movie. However, this is not the case this time so I'm dealing with it and willing to give the BSP a chance since it does not sound bad to me.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 23, 2009, 04:55:28 PM
No your not boring, you like many other fans like the original Predators and would like to see them again in a good movie!

I'm the same and I would love to see the old Predators again in a good movie. However, this is not the case this time so I'm dealing with it and willing to give the BSP a chance since it does not sound bad to me.
Yea.. Good fan,
Spoiler
who wants to see my beloved Preds hanging on the cross, tortured ...well...
[close]

Well, I'm so happy that I don't have such fans like you. (I hope I don't have ... ;D ;D)

Spoiler
(just kidding ;D ;D)
[close]

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

your too fanatical! Lol

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 23, 2009, 05:43:58 PM
your too fanatical! Lol
I'm just a fan-girl...
OK. Fanatical fan-girl...
OK. again. Hardcore fanatical fan-girl...  ;D ;)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

The only way I will ever accept the BSPs are if the following is done..

1) Fox, Antal or Rodriguez say that it's just ONE clan doing this. Though this is highly unlikely that they will say this.

2) Fox, Antal or Rodriguez say that this is a clan of Bad Bloods, even though there are a few scenes to imply this, some confirmation would do some good. Again, highly unlikely.

3) An explaination is given as to why there are BSPs at war with normal Predators. Something of a backstory, something to give a good reason as to why they are doing this rather than just the "Each time one of their kind loses, they upgrade themselves" bull crap. Is it just one clan doing this, is there something of a war between tradition and progress, what? Tell us why BSPs are killing normal Predators. Again, highly unlikely.

So far, I like Keylight's and MysticNinja's explainations. Personally, I detest the idea of BSPs, and would've prefered normal bad bloods than these abominations (I use the term to describe what they are implied to be in the script, genetic abominations). Had Rodriguez and Antal go with the Bad Blood angle, I'd probably be for this upcoming film.

Thank you for sharing your theories and speculations, Mystic and Keylight.

-Rakai'Thwei

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 23, 2009, 06:16:12 PM

1) Fox, Antal or Rodriguez say that it's just ONE clan doing this. Though this is highly unlikely that they will say this.

2) Fox, Antal or Rodriguez say that this is a clan of Bad Bloods, even though there are a few scenes to imply this, some confirmation would do some good. Again, highly unlikely.

3) An explaination is given as to why there are BSPs at war with normal Predators. Something of a backstory, something to give a good reason as to why they are doing this rather than just the "Each time one of their kind loses, they upgrade themselves" bull crap. Is it just one clan doing this, is there something of a war between tradition and progress, what? Tell us why BSPs are killing normal Predators. Again, highly unlikely.

So far, I like Keylight's and MysticNinja's explainations. Personally, I detest the idea of BSPs, and would've prefered normal bad bloods than these abominations (I use the term to describe what they are implied to be in the script, genetic abominations). Had Rodriguez and Antal go with the Bad Blood angle, I'd probably be for this upcoming film.

-Rakai'Thwei

This is it!
I posted about it before. There are no information about why BSP is why he is, who he is etc. All this speculations are fan-made. We have knowledge and we like speculations. But we have no explanation. Non. Only our theories.  :-\
And - for me personaly - conception of Bad Blood fighting against classic Preds it's enough. Appearance of BSP it's just too much. Unnessesary and simply stupid. I have explanation (my-made), but why I have to try explain this concept.
Scrinplay should tell us clear story, no needs making theories... Keep It Simple, Stupid, yea?

So - KISS, for RR and NA. ;)

@Thanks Rakai'. I feel  very appreciated and honored. I'm happy that you like all this theory. :)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 23, 2009, 06:16:12 PM

-Rakai'Thwei

Not going to happen. You're either going to sit there and like it, or you're going to "pretend it doesn't exist".

You are so lame for wanting explanations dude.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 23, 2009, 06:50:39 PM

Not going to happen. You're either going to sit there and like it, or you're going to "pretend it doesn't exist".

You are so lame for wanting explanations dude.

@Pvt. Hicks!
Not true.
Anderson gives explanations, right? Oh, AvP it's not really movie? (*irony*)
OK., you can not like our ideas, but stop attacking people.
You aren't fan, so you don't have voting rights.
Stop  judge people, you're lame with all your hatred.

(making me really angry)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Why would you want an explanation though? That is so ew.

Anderson gave explanations, yeah...so? The proof is in the pudding.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 23, 2009, 07:06:47 PM
Why would you want an explanation though? That is so ew.

Anderson gave explanations, yeah...so? The proof is in the pudding.
So RR should do this same. It's so simple, can't you understand?
If he change basis of all Preds EU, there have to be important reasons. And fans like us need to know about this reasons.
Don't change the world without reasons.
Clear?
But you can't understand the basis, so... what I expect...? :-\
(rhetorical)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed