Recent posts

Quote from: SM on Today at 10:38:47 PMOoh! Have to go hunt for that.

Will it be enshrined in the book of canon?

Quote from: SiL on Today at 11:23:00 PMSince you know where it is you can now go spelunking to see if it's visible later in the movie.
Hicks runs past it to seal that door before the Aliens get into Operations but it's unreadable  :'(
Quote from: PsyKore on Today at 09:08:09 AMLV would be a star catalogue, much like nasa uses. Only Cameron would know what it means, if anything. Someone shoot him an email to find out!

There was also "KG348" used in Isolation. Don't know what that means either.

There's also G-435, A6-454, AR-32, PCW-9512, C-3 L/M and 16EG14.
Since you know where it is you can now go spelunking to see if it's visible later in the movie.
Recreational Area / Re: Last TV Show You Watched
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 11:19:28 PM
Bridgerton season³ ep 1-2

Six Feet Under 5 seasons

Well the good news is that there are quite a few Dwight Schrute cameos! 8)🙏

The bad news is that the color palette and the clamshell cell phones reminded me how old I am :'(👉👈 I was actually in my country's equivalent to high school when they showed this TV show on cable and I never watched the thing until now.
You lot are no fun.
I gotta say Praying Mantis Boy actually looks fairly menacing in the jungle.
Quote from: SM on Today at 10:38:47 PM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 08:21:19 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 30, 2024, 11:01:16 PMCan only guess it was to avoid confusion by giving it two names.  The script had a line from Van Leuwen telling Ripley "They call it Acheron now".  And I think the sign was also supposed to have 'Acheron' too.
Peter Briggs pointed out on Twitter that the name Acheron is actually visible in the deleted colony scene when Simpson and Lydecker leave Operations.

Ooh! Have to go hunt for that.

Here you go :-)

(I can't take credit for the images, someone else uploaded them, I can't remember which thread) 😅

Alien Films / Re: I never notised this...
Last post by SiL - Today at 10:51:06 PM
Also nicks a bunch of beats from Them!.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed