Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 839,750 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Castle of Cagliostro

That was a lot of fun. Amaze villain death, too.

First Blood

First Blood

Tak3n (2015)

They're reaching with this one. And it shows. Sadly this is the worst one with a plot so dumb that all you could do is check your watch and wait until it's over. There is an unrated cut buried here somewhere because this is one hell of a choppy film. The fights, gun battles, everything about it really are very disappointing. It seems they're never going to be able to catch the raw intensity of the original film. That was lighting in a bottle.

If there is any good to come out of this, it's that the trailer for Run All Night was great.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Knights of Badassdom - 7/10
Fun, really fun. But criminal underuse of Peter Dinklage.

Doom - 4/10
Probably fun if I was wasted. Sober, not so much. Pales in comparison to the source material.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Company of Wolves

not too proud to piss in a pot/10

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Elysium

Sozin

Sozin

I am consciousness. I am alive. I am Kruger.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That scene really bothered me the first time I saw the movie. It just felt so jarring.

Couldn't help but laugh at the insanity of it this time around. I think seeing the deleted extended version of the scene, where he complains about the hair that the machine gave him, warmed me up to it a bit. :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind

Good movie, but I found the setting more interesting than the actual story.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: Sozin on Jan 09, 2015, 05:33:16 PM

I am consciousness. I am alive. I am Kruger.

Freddy Kruger?

MudButt

MudButt

American Sniper

I had been looking forward to this movie for awhile, mainly because I'm a Bradley Cooper fan and Clint Eastwood can sometimes direct a really good movie. Cooper gives a stellar performance, not his best, but top 3 definitely, I would say I would be surprised if he didn't get nominated for an Oscar, but there's way too much competition this year, however I hope he does. The action scenes are great, it's gritty and seemingly realistic. I've never been in war but rather then usual action movies where soldiers are screaming and shooting and running, the soldiers in this film keep their calm as much as possible as they face against opposing forces that outnumber them most of the time throughout the film. I really enjoyed this movie, however I felt the last 20 minutes were so rushed, like it was trying to get to the end when I wasn't ready for it. The ending is alright, nothing special, I felt it could have had a much better ending. I feel like they never really resolve the marriage problems on screen well enough, they just become estranged and then fall in love again out of nowhere. Anyways, it's a solid film with a great performance from Cooper, nobody else stands out because there all relatively unknown actors aside from Sienna, who plays his wife, and she did pretty good for the at-home-preganant-worried wife. I'll give it a B+.

First Blood

First Blood

Been wanting to see that one for a while now. Just waiting for a theater to get it here.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 10, 2015, 12:30:15 AM
Been wanting to see that one for a while now. Just waiting for a theater to get it here.

Definitely worth the ticket price.

First Blood

First Blood

Man of Steel

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 10, 2015, 03:28:48 AM
Man of Steel

Costner goes to Oz/10

Sabby

Sabby

Brotherhood of the Wolf.

A werewolf/martial arts/romance film set in 17th century France. f**king loved it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed