News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 568,144 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Seaweed... :)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2016, 04:49:22 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 04:04:25 PM

What's the source of this?

The same guy who posted this seaweed photo. ;)

And as you can notice the head monument is entirely different
from this previously leaked head monument.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Enoch

Enoch

Whats the trick with that reflection?? ::) :o
Weyland - A Ghost Story  :laugh: :laugh:

Some tiny analyzing.

Pvt. Himmel

Might be hologram?? :o

Enoch

I dont think Weyland is a hologram in that one... They just played
with that gif animation. As I said - Weyland: A Ghost Story :laugh: ;)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 04:04:25 PM

Ah nice, so here you can see that some kind of black fluid has been dumped over the head and on the ground. It could be that the damage to the head and architecture is the result of natural weathering/aging. We see that broken/weathered effect on the earlier clean shots as well - those without the goo residue/runnels.
Notice how there's always weeds surrounding the base of these structures. These particular Engineers seem to have let things go to pot. Of course it could also be set when the Covenant crew arrives ten years later.

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 04:21:16 PM
And what about some underwater scene...

remember this photo

brightsideartcollective - When you watch the upcoming #aliens #film look for the
#seaweed I made that #aliencovenant #ridleyscottfilm #showbiz #hazmat

That's a bit of a long shot. Just because there's "seaweed" doesn't mean there will automatically be an underwater scene. It could simply be washed-up seaweed for the Milford Sound shots or it could be something else entirely.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 05:17:38 PM
I dont think Weyland is a hologram in that one... They just played
with that gif animation. As I said - Weyland: A Ghost Story :laugh: ;)
:laugh:

Enoch

Enoch

@Eight

Yes, but how to explain that those statues and monuments are in fact  destroyed, demolished...
The whole place is crashed. Something more happened there; not just a goo infection. ???

Or just some serious whether and really fast aging?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Could be anything really. Maybe those structures are really ancient and the Engineers weren't maintaining them. Or maybe there's lots of earthquakes there, like at Milford Sound. It's got a bit of an ancient ruins feel to it. Interesting mystery though.

Enoch

Far grander mystery is the obvious difference between those two head monuments.
Two types of cultures definitely! It seems David destroyed wrong guys. Those Humanoids
there in Paradise seem to me too primitive!

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 05:27:51 PM
@Eight

Yes, but how to explain that those statues and monuments are in fact  destroyed, demolished...
The whole place is crashed. Something more happened there; not just a goo infection. ???

Or just some serious whether and really fast aging?

Ampules are quite heavy. And there are thousands of them. How do you think David will

Spoiler
release black goo from them? He might just drop all ampules at the city.
[close]

DorkiDori

the head monuments are easy to explain... different figures in Engineer society. its the same way the greeks/romans carved different statues of gods and leaders, simple as that (infact, all of the pics of the engineers society in ruins greatly resembles the greeks/romans).

i have a feeling that the scene with Weyland will be a David "dream sequence". It seems to me that he has most likely surpassed his programming and achieved a level of sentience that has never been seen in androids before now. the whole scene seems very "dream-esque" to me. basically it revolves around a "boy" dreaming of his "father" seemingly...

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 05:36:22 PM
Far grander mystery is the obvious difference between those two head monuments.
Two types of cultures definitely! It seems David destroyed wrong guys. Those Humanoids
there in Paradise seem to me too primitive!

Maybe they want to live like that. Besides, there is connection between them and those at LV-223. They might be even the same group of Engineers (outbreak happened 2000 years ago and a lot might have changed). Otherwise how David would know where to fly juggernaut?

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 30, 2016, 06:14:47 PM
the head monuments are easy to explain... different figures in Engineer society. its the same way the greeks/romans carved different statues of gods and leaders, simple as that (infact, all of the pics of the engineers society in ruins greatly resembles the greeks/romans).

i have a feeling that the scene with Weyland will be a David "dream sequence". It seems to me that he has most likely surpassed his programming and achieved a level of sentience that has never been seen in androids before now. the whole scene seems very "dream-esque" to me. basically it revolves around a "boy" dreaming of his "father" seemingly...

Dream sequence? Sorry, I don't buy it. How do you know its dream-esque if you haven't seen movie yet? :) It's a scene prior to Prometheus mission. It's a foundation, a prologue to what will happen in the story itself.

QuoteWill Walter be quite different to David, we ask. "Yes," says Fassbender with a smile, adding: "I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say."

He does tell us that Walter is "definitely a servant of the ship. We're coming to a period after Prometheus".

At the end of Prometheus, the only survivors were David (David's head in fact) and Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace).

"As far as we know," says Fassbender.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/alien/news/a817935/alien-covenant-michael-fassbender-teases-dual-android-roles-david-and-walter/

Corporal Hicks

BishopShouldGo

I think he's joking. Fassbender, with Rapace and Pearce cameos is all I see.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed