Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th!

Started by MudButt, Apr 03, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Author
Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th! (Read 5,136 times)

ASH1977

I know this is not related to this post, but they showed some new footage at CinemaCon for Alien Romulus, like below:

https://screenrant.com/alien-romulus-movie-cinemacon-footage-description/

Xenomrph

I'm waiting for showtimes to open up at my preferred theatre chain (Harkins), they list 'Alien' as coming for Alien Day but haven't offered any ticket sales yet.

In the meantime my dad and I got tickets to see 'The Mummy' on the 27th.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Cougerboy on Apr 09, 2024, 08:26:54 AMCome to think, I have never actually seen "Alien" on the big screen. It was, first some VCR tape, then a DVD and later blu-ray. But never on a proper theater screen. I would like to experience the "cinematic" Alien on the biggest screen available...

The only way to see it.

I first saw it on a sh*tty, full-screen VHS tape in late 1983. I didn't mind, though. I was so caught up in the storytelling to notice that 50% of the image was missing. Lol.

Corporal Hicks

https://www.cinemark.com/movies/alien-45th-anniversary-re-release

QuotePrior to the feature, there will be a special look at Alien: Romulus featuring a discussion with Alien director Ridley Scott and Alien: Romulus director Fede Alvarez.

Nightmare Asylum

Looks like tickets go on sale tomorrow, according to my theater's app.

Wweyland

Seems they are not showing this in Estonia, bummer. They did back in 2017 though.

SiL

A theatre near me is running a double bill of the first two movies.

I'll get to a screening one day. One day...

Cosmic Incubation

I hope my AMC doesn't put this on a small screen.

Went to go see the rerelease of Jurassic Park last year and it was on the smallest possible screen they had, not much bigger than my decent sized tv at home. Didn't even feel worth it. Especially compared to seeing Jaws rereleased in IMAX before that, which was awesome.

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Showtimes are listed for me now, but my theater won't let me actually pull the trigger and order yet. Refreshing like a madman.

Don't think I'll be able to go right on 4/26, but definitely grabbing a ticket for Saturday the 27th once the theater allows me to do so.

Nightmare Asylum

Can't wait to see the full version of that chat that's going to play after the movie on the big screen. 8)

Cosmic Incubation

Ticket secured!  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Letttt me buy mineeeee!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed