Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,869 times)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I liked it the most as a kid, but Jurassic Part 2 is just mean spirited in tone.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Skinner on Feb 11, 2010, 01:34:34 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Feb 11, 2010, 12:56:36 AM
Quote from: Skinner on Feb 10, 2010, 11:27:21 PM
I also think he had the baby t-rex tied down too close to the camp.

At least Roland stopped Ludlow from setting up base camp in the middle of a game trail!

"This is a game trail Mr. Ludlow. Carnivores hunt on game trails!"
Another thing I've wondered is how did a flaming car get thrown so far and high in the air and crash into the side of the tree that Roland and Arjay was in?

That might have been due to an explosion, since there was one right before it landed in the tree.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

it had to had a parachute attached then, because that was a really short flight time for a fall so slow

Nychus

Nychus

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2010, 01:53:18 AM
Quote from: Skinner on Feb 11, 2010, 01:34:34 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Feb 11, 2010, 12:56:36 AM
Quote from: Skinner on Feb 10, 2010, 11:27:21 PM
I also think he had the baby t-rex tied down too close to the camp.

At least Roland stopped Ludlow from setting up base camp in the middle of a game trail!

"This is a game trail Mr. Ludlow. Carnivores hunt on game trails!"
Another thing I've wondered is how did a flaming car get thrown so far and high in the air and crash into the side of the tree that Roland and Arjay was in?

That might have been due to an explosion, since there was one right before it landed in the tree.
Even explosions(such as the ones in the camp) can't throw a car half a mile like that. It visibly got flung with directed force which would suggest at a dinosaur. It seems too convenient evne if the car was flaming. It could have caught fire and then gotten thrown by the Trike.

First Blood

First Blood

That's Spielberg. How can a T-Rex paddock turn into a 100 foot drop with a tree at the bottom? I just accept those *mistakes* for what they are. (Jurassic Park)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Truthfully, I'm afraid. Joe has been saying some scary things about this sequel, and I don't like him much since JP///.

peanut8

peanut8

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 11, 2010, 02:42:01 PM
How can a T-Rex paddock turn into a 100 foot drop with a tree at the bottom?

It didn't.

http://www.jplegacy.org/home.php?load=jurassicpark/ffjpking.shtml

Skinner

Skinner

They even have an explanation on how the Rex killed the people on the ship.

Nychus

Nychus

In case you guys have any questions regarding the movies check that site for information.

We've heard same kind of talk about the fourth film for nine years. They have to prove something now if they want us to take them seriously.

ScarFace the Vanguard

ScarFace the Vanguard

Quote from: Darkness on Mar 26, 2007, 07:41:18 PM
Obviously, a big dinosaur has to be the main one of the film. Yeah, I'd still say T-Rex. I was disappointed he was killed in JP3.
Yeah, BUT! The film producers said it wasn't fully grown. My guess is that it was the baby from the lost world. If it was fully grown Spino would have put up a good fight but would have lost.

SM

SM

QuoteEven explosions(such as the ones in the camp) can't throw a car half a mile like that.

Psst... It's a movie.  With dinosaurs.

ScarFace the Vanguard

ScarFace the Vanguard

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 05, 2010, 03:35:26 AM
I didn't dislike JP2, but the Lost World novel was way better and I wished it would have been more like it.
Yeah, I wish they had a Carnotaurus.

ScarFace the Vanguard

ScarFace the Vanguard

This movie should have a lot of kick-ASS dinosaurs. Like Acrocanthosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Utahraptor, Tarbosaurus vs Velociraptors and the WHOLE ENCHILADA.

afrocat

afrocat

Btw guys at the moment this movie is not being made...howeve joe johnston keeps saying odd things especially here
http://boxoffice.com/featured_stories/2010/01/exclusive-captain-america-jp4.php
so he says it has a lot of weird shit happening in it so...hmmm. He says 4 is the start of a second trilogy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

ScarFace, don't double post.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed