Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,353,621 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jul 16, 2009, 12:18:57 AM
Yeah the raptors in the movie were actually Deinonychus......

I'd love to see the Utah Raptor in the next JP movie. Damn that be so sick!!!
Yeah I wish they would have stayed along the lines of non-fiction with the dilophosaurus and raptor, Utah raptor would be an amazing sight.

out-at-night-mostly

out-at-night-mostly

To be honest i want to see a Giganotosaurus or something large, murderous and aquatic (Liuperodon #typo# and kronosaurus). But a rematch between the Spino and T-rex with the latter winning would be sweet :)

Oh yes and please no Spetsnaz Raptor capping up scientist and red neck hunters with geared out m4A1, that just feel and look wrong :(

Nobody

Nobody

What would be worse is if we find out InGEN gets bought up by Wal-Mart

(Nice AR joke for all you Alien fans)

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: Logan on Jul 16, 2009, 02:52:01 PM
What would be worse is if we find out InGEN gets bought up by Wal-Mart

(Nice AR joke for all you Alien fans)
lol thats when i walk out of the movie theater!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Kind of off topic, but this has always bugged me in The Lost World.
I love the movie, but when the boat with the Rex hits the mainland...
What killed the crew? It couldn't have been the Rex...
I have never figured this out, I think it could possibly be the biggest plot hole in history.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 17, 2009, 04:40:00 AM
Kind of off topic, but this has always bugged me in The Lost World.
I love the movie, but when the boat with the Rex hits the mainland...
What killed the crew? It couldn't have been the Rex...
I have never figured this out, I think it could possibly be the biggest plot hole in history.

You got that right bro, the explanation I tend to run with is before or right after the boat takes off from the island with the Rex, a smaller dinosaur got on board and killed all of the crew, then got off the boat.

Or if you remember the Pteronadons where not in the cage at the end of Lost World, maybe a couple of them killed the crew. But then that would screw up the continuity with JP3 when they fly off the island.

I guess we'll never know what Spielberg intended. 

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jul 17, 2009, 04:55:12 AM
You got that right bro, the explanation I tend to run with is before or right after the boat takes off from the island with the Rex, a smaller dinosaur got on board and killed all of the crew, then got off the boat.

If that were true, the boat would have never made it to San Diego, as there would be no one running it.

http://www.jplegacy.org/home.php?load=jurassicpark2/fftlwventureattack.shtml

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Thats interesting, I'll go with that!

So the Rex had to have a little help from something else unknown.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

dhilophosaurus, maybe?

not big enough to make such a mess

Nobody

Nobody

The original JPIV script solved that problem; Raptors.

It would've been Godzilla 98 all over again

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Apr 26, 2007, 06:47:49 PM
How and why would they develop the whole movie to be surrounded around a submarine dino?
Actually its an aquatic reptile.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think the Rex killed the crew since he was the only dino on the boat from what I can remember.

QuoteI think it could possibly be the biggest plot hole in history.

The Black Star Dragon Balls are a bigger plot hole  ;).

The One and Only

The One and Only

That series of events would've been more better explained if they had used the Carnotaurs(the color changers) to explain what happened to the crew. It would've been a great way to introduce them. It also matches up with some of the events in the novels where it was learned that despite all the precautions taken, some of the dinosaurs were still able to get off the islands.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Carnotaurs would not have fit on the boat itself, outside of the cargo hold. Good idea in principle, but I don't see it happening within the movie. Besides, it would've been a bad time to introduce a new dinosaur since the T.Rex had the rest of the film devoted to itself.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I always thought that the raptors got them and just hopped off the boat when it started to move.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed