Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,761 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Alien³

Alien³

So close. so so close!

Huggs

Huggs

Definitely seeing this in theaters. Super stoked. You know, if Hammond would've invested the same amount of time, money and energy into his park, as Universal is giving this movie, Nedry wouldn't have given him the finger. Spared no expense my fanny.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Huggs on May 04, 2018, 10:41:20 PM
Definitely seeing this in theaters. Super stoked. You know, if Hammond would've invested the same amount of time, money and energy into his park, as Universal is giving this movie, Nedry wouldn't have given him the finger. Spared no expense my fanny.

Man if Hammond only knew about how his dinos were going to be used, he'd beat everyone with his amber cane.
"I made the island a nature preserve for f**ks sake and you went to do WHAT???!!"

Alien³

Alien³

New TV spot really kicks ass! :o

Spoiler

This is going to be so much fun.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: Alien³ on May 09, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
New TV spot really kicks ass! :o

Spoiler

This is going to be so much fun.

Im so excited that the Rex is getting so much screentime again! She looks awesome in that final shot!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Meh.

I still think a lot of this looks like it'll be more silly than cool.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 09, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Meh.

I still think a lot of this looks like it'll be more silly than cool.

Well, it will be quite uncompairable with Jurassic Park and The Lost World imo, this one is more of a cashgrab and entertaining. In terms of storytelling it won't top the 1st two movies.

Xan21

Xan21

I like the feel for this movie a lot more... JW was way too clinical. I see they touched up lots of cgi in that volcano eruption/rex roaring shot... wayyyy better. I hated how artificial and washed out it looked in the first trailer... now there is even a 'little' shockwave.

The openingscene is amazing... very... JP actually. Moody and suspenseful and ok one dinosaur has a very action-y part in it but the build up is very good.

I do however feel parts of this movie will be too much on the silly side... which has to do with the writing. The first 2 movies had very realistic human characters and I just don't feel that with Pratt and Bryce.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Wow that lion doesn't flinch a bit ! Tough motherf**ker lol

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Xan21 on May 09, 2018, 09:53:10 AM
The first 2 movies had very realistic human characters

I'd say the characters are believable for the stories they're telling. More than realistic.

ace3g

ace3g

Xan21

Xan21

D88M

D88M

The more i see the more i like it actually, it cannot be worse than JW

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed