Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,861 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The best thing about TLW were the toys it spawned.

Alien³

Alien³

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

So basically most carnivores had feathers and most herbivores were scaly, if true. On Facebook they put "You win this round, Spielberg." Lol but I guess he'd be only half right.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/most-dinosaurs-were-probably-scaly-not-feathered

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Can't wait for this one, looking forward to seeing Rexie again. ^.^

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Keeping up with the memorabilia is going to be a pain in the ass. I'm also going to have to put collecting other stuff on hold for the next couple of months I think.

Alien³

Alien³

Sin 18: "Sexy archaeology."

...annnnd thats why I don't watch Cinema Sins. ::)

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 04, 2015, 09:20:25 PM
Sin 18:"Sexy archaeology."

...annnnd thats why I don't watch Cinema Sins. ::)

> "Sexy archaeology."

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"This movie makes me miss Stan Winston" -- with a little more research he definitely wouldn't say that. Still love CinemaSins but yeah sometimes they don't research too much and just go for the cool comment or punchline.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

CinemaSins?

I really hate that channel.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 04, 2015, 11:08:02 PM
"This movie makes me miss Stan Winston" -- with a little more research he definitely wouldn't say that. Still love CinemaSins but yeah sometimes they don't research too much and just go for the cool comment or punchline.

He said that? f**king moron  :laugh:

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jun 04, 2015, 11:23:55 PM
CinemaSins?

I really hate that channel.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/QYOA_ciyS6c/hqdefault.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Maybe they meant that they missed him because the dinosaurs looked good in Jurassic Park III?

ace3g

ace3g

Germain Lussier
‏@GermainLussier

Um, holy shit @TheRichKelly, this @MondoNews Jurassic Park poster is SO GOOD. http://www.businessinsider.com/jurassic-park-mondo-posters-2015-6 ...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 04, 2015, 11:34:27 PM
Maybe they meant that they missed him because the dinosaurs looked good in Jurassic Park III?
Said over a CGI dino -- doubt it.

Dachande

Dachande

Well they've said themselves that a lot of the time they enjoy the films, and they just make the nitpicky bits for fun. Anybody that thinks that these things are completely serious is slightly delusional.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I know that very well, Dacha -- I love CinemaSins as I said, but that comment is complete bonks very simply. It's not even a nitpick. It's just wrong. And I say that as someone that regularly checks out their new videos.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed