Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,842 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good for them. I'm still right.

MudButt

MudButt

AND HERES YOUR PRIZE

nvm there isnt one

Snowdog

Snowdog

new tv spot showing the raptor squad with camera's/tracking devices

https://twitter.com/ryankissel/status/595387491500171265

MudButt

MudButt

Flying reptiles dropping people into the Mosasaur pool.. oh my lord..

Gate

Gate

Quote from: MudButt on May 05, 2015, 03:55:16 AM
Flying reptiles dropping people into the Mosasaur pool.. oh my lord..
Just when I thought this movie wouldn't grab my fear of thalassophobia...

szkoki

szkoki

so that chick wont die  >:(

- dino grabs girl
- girl freez herself/owen shots the dino
- girl falls in the water
- dino goes after her
- mosasaur eats the dino

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

and hmmm a tamed raptor kills that guy, not a wild one. so they indeed turn on the people

Xan21

Xan21

Quote from: szkoki on May 05, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

Uhmmm

Notice that arm wasn't there in the global trailer ;-)

ace3g

szkoki

szkoki

killing innocent people?! love this! how could this be pg13 then?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Xan21 on May 05, 2015, 10:34:25 AM
Quote from: szkoki on May 05, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

Uhmmm

Notice that arm wasn't there in the global trailer ;-)
At first I thought that was the pteranodons leg but on closer inspection that looks like the chick who gets dropped in the pools arm alright.

Quote from: szkoki on May 05, 2015, 01:03:52 PM
killing innocent people?! love this! how could this be pg13 then?
That's why the pteranodon is in the middle of the shot, to obscure the obvious. This movie is getting more and more badass. :P

Xan21

Xan21

Empire also speaks of a rather bloody death in a laboratorium by
Spoiler
raptor Blue
[close]
but this victim probably isn't so innocent.

Notice the Raptors finally have their cameras on their heads...

Nightlord

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

The Lost World & Jurassic Park 3 are still canon
Posted by Jack DLM - Thursday 30 April 2015 at 11:38AM - 30 Comments
It's too bad when a fan site has to perform damage control, but unfortunately it looks like it's a neccessity given the latest round of "news".

The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) and Jurassic Park 3 (2001) are still canon.

The idea that the events that happened in the two sequels to the original Jurassic Park (1993) are going to be ignored in the upcoming Jurassic World (2015), come from the culture website Uproxx, who spread said article yesterday.

Their article title was simple: 'Jurassic World' Will Ignore The Events Of 'The Lost World' And 'Jurassic Park III'. Wrong. If the writer at Uproxx had even considered carrying out research before pursing spreading false information, then he would have seen that the viral website Masrani Global directly references the events at the end of Jurassic Park 3, where escaped Pteranodons from Isla Sorna fly out to the mainland.

"A seasoned security contractor, Vic Hoskins was involved in overseeing the infamous flying reptile "cleanup" operation over Canada in 2001."

Vic Hoskins is the Head of Security at InGen Security and his backstory and reason for his position at Jurassic World, comes down to his cleanup of those Pteranodons that escaped in Jurassic Park 3. Does that sound like those events will be ignored in Jurassic World?

In Uproxx's article they directly reference director Colin Trevorrow, who is quoted as saying that his film is a direct sequel to Jurassic Park. He says that the previous sequels aren't being written out of continuity, but placed to the side because they happened on a different island. The events are still canon, but we will not visit Isla Sorna in the film.

Isla Sorna is a real island and everything that happened on Isla Sorna in 1997 and 2001 are real and happened in the franchise of Jurassic Park.

I hope this has helped to clear things up - it's a shame that websites report false information. Usually these kind of articles would go unnoticed but this began to spread and we felt like we should put things right.

http://www.jurassicworld.org/

Njm1983

Njm1983

Quote from: Nightlord on May 05, 2015, 05:07:46 PM
Quote from: ace3g on May 05, 2015, 12:06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfU09P3IttQ#ws
Hope that T-rex roar is a placeholder.

Pretty sure it is. There's a second clip of the movie where the i-rex escapes and she roars during that sequence. The roar isn't the t rex at all

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed