Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,848 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Dec 09, 2014, 04:25:31 PM
just found this fan art  ;D

Haha awesome

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'm incredibly interested by the
Spoiler
fan theory that it is the original T.Rex from the first Jurassic Park. It perfectly lines up with the theory of paleontologists that T.Rex didn't reach full size until it was 20 years old and lived to be about 30. I can imagine the T.Rex coming in at the end and killing the D.Rex at that climactic moment. That would honestly probably bring tears to my eyes.
[close]

bobby brown

bobby brown

What if the D-Rex turns out to be the spinosaurus again? and its part of an elaborate marketing ruse, and it proceeds to rape the rex again?

That'll Be dope.

Spoiler
I'm sorry I can't help myself when I read stuff like that.
[close]

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 10, 2014, 12:58:24 PM
I'm incredibly interested by the
Spoiler
fan theory that it is the original T.Rex from the first Jurassic Park.
[close]
It's no theory, it has been oficially confirmed.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You know what I think the hybrid dinosaur is. It's a T-Rex with some goddamn usable arms. You know the kind that can grab onto people and eat them like we eat chicken legs. Instead of those useless sticks it has now. :P

The cuttlefish dna makes sense but what is the reason for the snake dna? Actually they never said what kind of snake it was. Must have something to do with venom I'm guessing.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 10, 2014, 09:48:19 PM
You know what I think the hybrid dinosaur is. It's a T-Rex with some goddamn usable arms. You know the kind that can grab onto people and eat them like we eat chicken legs. Instead of those useless sticks it has now. :P

The cuttlefish dna makes sense but what is the reason for the snake dna? Actually they never said what kind of snake it was. Must have something to do with venom I'm guessing.

It probably won't be nearly as big as T.Rex considering the raptor DNA.
Spoiler
I'd love to see the D.Rex about to kill our heroes then have T.Rex come in and kill it, mirroring the scene from the original movie.
[close]

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Some snakes have heat-sensitive pits under their eyes, allowing them to hunt their prey by heat emmission.

Not sure if they're attached to the optic nerves. If not, then they wouldn't see in super-imposed thermal vision; just more easily feel from which direction the heat's coming from.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 11, 2014, 02:58:58 AM

Some snakes have heat-sensitive pits under their eyes, allowing them to hunt their prey by heat emmission.

Not sure if they're attached to the optic nerves. If not, then they wouldn't see in super-imposed thermal vision; just more easily feel from which direction the heat's coming from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYxiffT7izY#ws

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Ah. Suddenly the snake DNA makes sense. :) Also just read that they seemed to have change the human dna to raptor dna for the D-rex... that's cool I suppose.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 11, 2014, 12:57:42 AM

Spoiler
I'd love to see the D.Rex about to kill our heroes then have T.Rex come in and kill it, mirroring the scene from the original movie.
[close]
Spoiler
Be cooler if it was also the same T-Rex from the original movie. :P
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

That's not really how genetic engineering works though, if they have good technology they could get the intelligence part of the Raptor DNA without the size part.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 11, 2014, 04:11:28 PM

Spoiler
[close]

That's not really how genetic engineering works though, if they have good technology they could get the intelligence part of the Raptor DNA without the size part.
It's only been 10 years man. :P

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I think it might be bigger. Leaked footage had Henry Wu saying it was designed to be bigger than T-Rex.
[close]

Taxemic

Taxemic

"The focus groups want something bigger than a T-Rex. And that's what they get." Colin Trevorrow

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Taxemic on Dec 12, 2014, 12:06:27 AM
"The focus groups want something bigger than a T-Rex. And that's what they get." Colin Trevorrow
They got the Spinosaurus in Jurassic Park 3. What more do people want. :P

I'm assuming the one in the trailer is a baby or that they cooked up other dinos yet unseen. Which would be awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed