Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,841 times)

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 28, 2014, 09:15:21 PM
Don't worry. When there are actual spoilers we'll use spoiler tags.

;)

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 28, 2014, 09:23:04 PM
Mofo I've been in this thread less than you have.  I just happened to come in with you doing one of my all time pet peeves in trying to moderate other people on the internet over some stupid shit. 

Its clear that your sociopathic enough that you are incapable of seeing the POV from EVERYBODY ELSE that has called you out on this so just don't be butthurt when other people post motherf**king SET PHOTOS without spoiler tags. 

So you're saying I can't kick up a fuss if, in the future, I come into this thread and someone has posted a "SET PHOTO" of something like this leaked from the JW set...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 28, 2014, 09:15:21 PM
Don't worry. When there are actual spoilers we'll use spoiler tags.

Aspie

Aspie

lol Alien3 u come in a film forum into a JP thread you bettah prepare yourself to minimal exposure

cuz it ain't evah gonna cease

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Be careful you don't post a picture of the mother flippin' beach!

IT'S GONNA SPOIL THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

the film is about a new park.
There are dinosaurs in it.
Some of them will probably get out.
They will probably kill people.
The park probably gets evacuated.
The lead scientist character probably learns a moral lesson about how animals should ALWAYS BE LEFT FREE!!!.....
even though nature is red in tooth and claw and most animals would lead a life devoid of gory violence and horrible death within a fully functional park with separated pens between herbivores and carnivores all overseen by good veterinarians and biologists. :P

It'll probably be an ok rethread of the first film i'm sure.. but a rethread nonetheless.
The leaked
Spoiler
script pages even point at repeats of dialogue scenes from the first film.
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

I heard there are dinosaurs in the movie

and they walk and run and eat humans and stuff

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

SPOILER!

First Blood

First Blood

There's shouldn't be spoilers on this shit. I mean people have been posting set photos, character posters etc. in those comic book movie threads for years without (spoiler tags) -- and it's never bothered anyone.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 28, 2014, 09:40:38 PM
I heard there are dinosaurs in the movie

and they walk and run and eat humans and stuff

HOLY SHAT ASPIE SPOILERZ!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've said my piece.  I honestly don't have a problem with A3 I just can't get with him on this issue.  Sorry bro.

Alien³

Alien³

That's fine it's just strange to see my options as...

1. Get out of thread and don't come back until you've seen JW.
2. See spoilers and leaked set photos.

As I mentioned before this isn't just a thread about the forth film and I don't wanna have to leave because some people won't use the spoiler tag.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

New film is about a bunch of cocaine drug lords invading the new Jurassic World theme park to set up their own base of operations and turn the island into DRUG LORD HEAVEN.

There, i've spoiled it all for you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

We've all been around, we all know how to realistically use the spoiler tag. You can't expect everyone to just bow down to your own individual nitpicky desires.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Let's just enjoy this....

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 28, 2014, 09:53:26 PM
New film is about a bunch of cocaine drug lords invading the new Jurassic World theme park to set up their own base of operations and turn the island into DRUG LORD HEAVEN.

There, i've spoiled it all for you.

I...I like that idea honestly. Sounds like something straight out of an 80s actioner. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed