Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,870 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

He had so much fun working with a genetically engineered Raccoon that he just had to give genetically engineered dinosaurs a try!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I like Chris Pratt a lot, but he doesn't seem like a good fit for this  :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Nov 13, 2013, 08:01:32 PM
This video is a must-watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yBZCj1k1iY#ws

Aside from getting the release date completely wrong, that video was awesome. The JP III sequence was more exciting than the entire film.

Greedo

Greedo

So do we know where "jurassic World" will be actually set ?

Do we know if other parks have been created ?

Requiem28

Requiem28

I'd actually prefer Pratt to Brolin now that I've had time to think about it.  I do like Brolin and I think he would have been a good fit too, but he's been in a lot of lead roles in resurrected franchises lately, or movies in general (MIB III, Gangster Squad, Old Boy, Sin City 2, etc.)  He's already a pretty well established actor and I think he would have been a little too predictable go-to choice to cast as a lead in JW.  Pratt, on the other hand, is a rising star right now and I could actually see him in a Jurassic Park universe.  Irrfan Khan would be a great supporting actor as well. (in case you guys didn't know that he's being rumored as well)

Still hope we get some returning cast members though.  It's the JP tradition!  Maybe Goldblum can make way for it now since ID4 2 has been (unfortunately) pushed a year back.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 14, 2013, 02:20:36 PM

Aside from getting the release date completely wrong, that video was awesome. The JP III sequence was more exciting than the entire film.

Well, this video was uploaded before the release date got pushed back.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Ffff**k yesssss.  So goooood.  I love this franchise.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 14, 2013, 11:08:12 PM

Ffff**k yesssss.  So goooood.  I love this franchise.

Look above you...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 14, 2013, 04:07:16 PM
I'd actually prefer Pratt to Brolin now that I've had time to think about it.  I do like Brolin and I think he would have been a good fit too, but he's been in a lot of lead roles in resurrected franchises lately, or movies in general (MIB III, Gangster Squad, Old Boy, Sin City 2, etc.)  He's already a pretty well established actor and I think he would have been a little too predictable go-to choice to cast as a lead in JW.  Pratt, on the other hand, is a rising star right now and I could actually see him in a Jurassic Park universe.  Irrfan Khan would be a great supporting actor as well. (in case you guys didn't know that he's being rumored as well)

Still hope we get some returning cast members though.  It's the JP tradition!  Maybe Goldblum can make way for it now since ID4 2 has been (unfortunately) pushed a year back.

Life of Pi guy? Hm. I see him playing a scientist.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Wasn't he also the token minority villain in ASM? :P

Requiem28

Requiem28

Yep.

Greedo

Greedo

BD Wong Returning to the World of Jurassic Park?

QuoteYet another Jurassic World casting rumor has surfaced via Twitter last night. Responding to a fan question about the Jurassic Park character 'Dr. Wu', asking "What happened to Henry Wu after Jurassic Park?" the actor who portrayed the character in the first film, BD Wong responded by saying "Who knows? Stay tuned..." - teasing a potential spoiler of his return to the world of Jurassic Park in Jurassic World. Check out the tweet below:

BD WONG        ✔ @BD_WONG
Follow
@mr_alx75 @jurassicparkiv @LeDoctor @colintrevorrow @ConnollyDerek Who knows? Stay tuned...
4:21 AM - 14 Nov 2013

Now, it's possible Wong could just be leading us on in a teasing manner, but he could in fact have a role in the fourth Jurassic Park film. Whether it be no more than a cameo role or not, it would be cool to see the return of one of the original characters. Also, since Wong played one of the genetic scientists responsible for bringing Dinosaurs back to life in Jurassic Park, it could fit the hypothetical new plot synopsis in which a new park is being constructed / operating. Perhaps he gets hired on by BioSyn after the fall out of InGen? Who knows!

http://www.jurassicworld-movie.com/news/1280

Naissus

Naissus

Rather than another greedy corporation trying to make a buck, I would rather see a government controlled park and perhaps base it on themes of balance between natural order and government control, of simply mans attempt to control life through government.  We all know no matter how much we try to control things life finds a way.

First Blood

First Blood

"...Damn."

*bangs car door*

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

stick stupid

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed