Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,855 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 28, 2013, 05:03:02 PM
... in which I'm after one of the raptor versions to replace the one I wore out while making this ...
Spoiler

I would buy that on Blu-ray.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 28, 2013, 05:03:02 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 28, 2013, 02:30:05 AM
Alien³, feast your eyes on this! It arrived on Wednesday 8)

Spoiler
[close]

Ahhhhh. When you said full sized I thought you meant these bad boys ...

http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/6c6ce4-09.jpg?41ed4f

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/36/f/AAAAAset6vwAAAAAADb4bw.jpg?v=1172901282000

... in which I'm after one of the raptor versions to replace the one I wore out while making this ...
Spoiler

Oh pshaw. I wish I had one of those. Something tells me a mask that good would cost hundreds of dollars.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 28, 2013, 06:20:50 PM
Oh pshaw. I wish I had one of those. Something tells me a mask that good would cost hundreds of dollars.

I seem to remember them costing between $75 and $100 when they were new. I had them both but the years have not been kind to them. The raptor was slammed into so many cars, hung out windows in the rain, covered in fake blood, beaten, shot, stabbed, dropped, drowned, left to bake in a car on 100 degree days, and stored in a garage for almost 15 years before I broke it out again to finish up some scenes to finally complete the film in 2005.

This is the dude in 2005.

Pretty well preserved for the treatment.

Since then I can't recall what has become of the old bastard. He's either buried in storage or I got rid of the smelly old thing when I moved.

The Dilo I still have but the rubber is so rotten in places it will only do for a dinosaur corpse in some future production.

Either way ... still looking for those masks. Can see them easily going for $200-$400 on ebay in the right condition.

Requiem28

Requiem28

@ Bat Chain,

Check this while the bid is still low.  Even has hands....

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=151071068289&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=27324899385

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

That's the one Doom wants! I don't want to wallet block his chances of scoring those beauties. Also, I'm looking for the bigger masks. Thanks for the heads up though Req. Good looking out.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Actually, right after I PM'ed you, I contacted the seller asking if he'd ship to Canada. Hopefully he says yes!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 28, 2013, 07:26:56 PM
This is the dude in 2005.
Did he abide?

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Alien³

Alien³

Heck yes I just won a laserdisc player and 22 laserdiscs for £60 on eBay!

Now I can finally watch my JP/TLW laserdiscs and make a video explaining what they're like compared to the DVDs/Blu-rays.

(if anyone is interested in that at all haha)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 30, 2013, 02:19:11 PM

Now I can finally watch my JP/TLW laserdiscs and make a video explaining what they're like compared to the DVDs/Blu-rays.

Hell yes that sounds great! I was always fascinated by laser discs in that little-kid 'look at the giant, silver CD the size of a record' kind of way but never got to watch any. :laugh:

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Just bought Jurassic Park for the SNES at a flea market for $4 bucks. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the movies but its related to the series and I'm bored.

8):P 8)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I'm actually intrigued by this... Never watched one, but interested to learn how their quality differs from DVD and Blu-Ray, these days.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Please let us know if there are any DELETED or extended scenes in the Laserdisc version of JP! (crosses fingers)

Requiem28

Requiem28

JURASSIC PARK!!!!!!!!

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 01, 2013, 12:32:19 AM
JURASSIC PARK!!!!!!!!

MOVE TITLES IN CAPS LOCK WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed