Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,353,442 times)

ace3g

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2013, 04:54:40 PM
Sweet, sweet $6 2D matinee.

Retrofitted gimmick 3D bullshit can go get f**ked.

Titanic was the best use of 3D I've seen, and that (obviously) was post. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for JP... in the four and a half bloody months it'll take to cross the Atlantic.

Requiem28

Requiem28

We're not the only ones celebrating the re-release, obviously....

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

tickets for all six 3D showings are sold out at my theater!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have been convinced to go see this on the big screen on Friday.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

scarhunter92

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

BK Jurassic Park toys will have an estimated arrival of next week. It is all being kept secret and going to be a huge surprise for I asked and even the employees had no idea what the toys would be.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

JURASSIC PARK 4 Will Make You "Want To Keep The Lights On" Says Paleontologist

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=76991#OIzvCxGxTCh3QQGH.99

Vertigo

Vertigo

Horner doesn't specifically say if it's a dinosaur, and the article refers to it as an "extinct creature". Assuming there's some substance behind that phrasing (which is a little bit of a reach), I'd bet on something oceanic, for that Jaws factor. Probably a mosasaur or pliosaur.

DoomRulz

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 04, 2013, 04:26:42 PM
JURASSIC PARK 4 Will Make You "Want To Keep The Lights On" Says Paleontologist

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=76991#OIzvCxGxTCh3QQGH.99

I'm hoping for TLW novel style Carnotaurus, or JP the Game style Troodon. Preferably both.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 04, 2013, 04:53:25 PM
Horner doesn't specifically say if it's a dinosaur, and the article refers to it as an "extinct creature". Assuming there's some substance behind that phrasing (which is a little bit of a reach), I'd bet on something oceanic, for that Jaws factor. Probably a mosasaur or pliosaur.

Predator X ;D

ace3g

ace3g

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lol, that's all in regard to the JP version of Velociraptor :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed