Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,849 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That beautiful ending with the T.Rex family... and then the baby, grown up, is killed as an extra?
Awkward.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gotta luv dat Jack Horner...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BECOS A DINOSAWR IS MORE FEROCES IF ITS BIGGR. RAWR.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Pfffft...

Please.  ::)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I can asshor u from dem fossil evidenceseseses

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 03, 2012, 12:49:58 PM
Think as you want. It being the TLW baby'd ruin some of that film's charm for me.
To me it just seems like a stupid and unnecessary coincidence. Besides, I can't even wrap my head around the fact that the set-centric Isla Sorna in JPIII is the same one as the nurturally beautiful TLW's.

...And the biome differences. Dear gawd.

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

For those who liked Jurassic Park: The Game, JPLegacy is having a petition for "The Lost World: The Game." We'd appreciate more people to sign it. The petition can be found here: http://www.change.org/petitions/fans-of-jurassic-park-and-telltale-games-get-telltale-games-to-make-a-the-lost-world-jurassic-park-game

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^ Signed!

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 03, 2012, 09:04:53 PM
Think as you want. It being the TLW baby'd ruin some of that film's charm for me.
To me it just seems like a stupid and unnecessary coincidence. Besides, I can't even wrap my head around the fact that the set-centric Isla Sorna in JPIII is the same one as the nurturally beautiful TLW's.

It's not as if we saw the entire island in TLW. It's conceivable that all of what we saw in JP III was there the entire time.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 03, 2012, 10:33:38 PM
^ Signed!

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 03, 2012, 09:04:53 PM

It's not as if we saw the entire island in TLW. It's conceivable that all of what we saw in JP III was there the entire time.

I recall in the JPIII featurette that they wanted Sorna to look really "weathered and out of control".  I guess they wanted to show how much time has passed since the island was abandoned.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The only continuity issue I have is that, where did the new raptors come from? Were the ones in TLW simply younger than their JP III counterparts and had not grown feathers yet, or were these a separate pack altogether living on the other side of the island?

Shasvre

Shasvre

I don't think they were supposed to be new raptors at all. They just switched around the design a a bit and pretended it had been that way all along.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Technically they were different since they looked differently and behaved differently. 

Requiem28

Requiem28

Let's just see a Utahraptor already...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 04, 2012, 02:20:28 PM
The only continuity issue I have is that, where did the new raptors come from? Were the ones in TLW simply younger than their JP III counterparts and had not grown feathers yet, or were these a separate pack altogether living on the other side of the island?
Most likely the second one you mentioned.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed