Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,345,851 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Haha, hopefully.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Or, um...

...a Graboid.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 04, 2011, 10:07:33 PM
Or, um...

...a Graboid.
And a Shrieker.
Aaaand an AB.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 04, 2011, 10:09:37 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 04, 2011, 10:07:33 PM
Or, um...

...a Graboid.
And a Shrieker.
Aaaand an AB.

One step at a time, OZ. We don't want to get me too overexcited, here :P

Unless its a graboid that opens up and has three Shriekers inside, and you can peel t he skin away to reveal ABs ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Dunno how that could be achieved in revo-size haha. Would be fantastic though.

Back to topic though, I'd love a revo Raptor from the second film. Always had a soft spot for that savage, dynamic color scheme.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, from what I remember, all the Raptor toys came in a bunch of odd colors :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote gross indeed, I remember actively wondering why my JPIII Raptor wasn't like in the film. :D

ace3g

ace3g

Steven Spielberg Is Brainstorming Ideas for JURASSIC PARK 4 With Mark Protosevich

Enter Spielberg himself who has apparently been meeting with screenwriter Mark Protosevich (the guy who was working with the director on that dead Oldboy remake with Will Smith) to develop ideas for Jurassic Park 4, a potential franchise reboot. Life found a way.

However, before anyone gets excited or pissed off about the prospect of a return to Isla Nublar or any of the other islands with dinosaurs now roaming wild 18 years after the fact, Heat Vision says Universal and Spileberg's representatives have stressed that no one has been brought to write a script or anything like that. As of now, talks about the sequel have been "exploratory" and nothing more. Of course, if Universal was going to find success in another franchise (they haven't had much success with anything lately) going back to their dino DNA for some box office bucks. And you can bet we'd see the Dilophosaurus spitting at our faces in 3D this time around as well.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/steven-spielberg-could-bring-jurassic-park-4-back-from-extinction/

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 16, 2011, 04:22:52 AM
Steven Spielberg Is Brainstorming Ideas for JURASSIC PARK 4 With Mark Protosevich

Enter Spielberg himself who has apparently been meeting with screenwriter Mark Protosevich (the guy who was working with the director on that dead Oldboy remake with Will Smith) to develop ideas for Jurassic Park 4, a potential franchise reboot. Life found a way.

However, before anyone gets excited or pissed off about the prospect of a return to Isla Nublar or any of the other islands with dinosaurs now roaming wild 18 years after the fact, Heat Vision says Universal and Spileberg's representatives have stressed that no one has been brought to write a script or anything like that. As of now, talks about the sequel have been "exploratory" and nothing more. Of course, if Universal was going to find success in another franchise (they haven't had much success with anything lately) going back to their dino DNA for some box office bucks. And you can bet we'd see the Dilophosaurus spitting at our faces in 3D this time around as well.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/steven-spielberg-could-bring-jurassic-park-4-back-from-extinction/

I'm listening intently.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Me too. At least they're talking.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If they pretty much just forget Jurassic Park III and don't link it to it's events or designs, I'll be more than happy to have Stevie back.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

If Steven is interested, this has a good chance of finally getting somewhere. :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

This makes me happy.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 16, 2011, 05:35:44 AM

If they pretty much just forget Jurassic Park III and don't link it to it's events or designs, I'll be more than happy to have Stevie back.

why do they need to forget JP3, they could just as easily not mention it but keep it canon, i for one like the idea of dinos being more than just green/brown, so the designs don't bother me, so long as they limit it to only male dinos

MudButt

MudButt

Finally this movie might get somewhere! Come on Steve-O make this movie happen and make it GREAT!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed