New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,290,546 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Have fun mate  ;D

EEV2650

EEV2650

Ban him Vul  :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

"Not yet. I wanna study its habits"  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Jon4Nin on Jul 23, 2010, 05:05:57 PM
Hi people nice to meet u all, im jonny! 25yrs, married, 1 daugther.

Welcome pops!

Jam1977

Jam1977

HI All

Im Jam1977. Age 33 From England.

Huge Predator fan since i was 10.

Predator and Aliens were the 1st ever 18 rated films i was aloud to watch when i was a kid and since then ive been a fan of both, however i always found more depth in Predator side of things.

This year is definetly a good year for The Pred. Thought Predators was a good entry to the franchise and Predator story in recent game was the best bit if a little short.   

PredalienXenomorph

Jam1977, Your on an express elevator to hell, going down....

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome Jam1977! Always great to see another Englishman in the ranks! Even if you are a Pred fan. Grrrr.... :D

Lie

Lie

Welcome Jam, Like Vul said "Always great to see another Englishman in the ranks!"

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 24, 2010, 11:40:09 PM
Welcome Jam1977! Always great to see another Englishman in the ranks! Even if you are a Pred fan. Grrrr.... :D
Me be from anglais to ;)

and welcome jam

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Jam1977 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:40:51 PM
HI All

Predator and Aliens were the 1st ever 18 rated films i was aloud to watch when i was a kid and since then ive been a fan of both, however i always found more depth in Predator side of things.

This year is definetly a good year for The Pred. Thought Predators was a good entry to the franchise and Predator story in recent game was the best bit if a little short.

Welcome fellow Englishman! Enjoy your stay!  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Jam1977 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:40:51 PM
HI All

'ello chief, welcome aboard! :)

robbritton

robbritton

Hello, I should do this bit, really!

I'm Rob, I live in London and I am 31 years old. I first saw Aliens on its ITV premiere back in 1990 and have been an obsessive of the two franchises since I picked up issue one of the Trident comics and realized there was a predator connection too.

So yeah, that's me - I play in bands and I enjoy films and all the usual business. It's nice to meet you all.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: robbritton on Jul 27, 2010, 11:45:15 AM
I first saw Aliens on it's ITV premiere back in 1990
...Lucky you. :o
Welcome to the Galaxy! :)

robbritton

Cheers!

Ha! it scared me out of my mind, as I recall. Good times!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed