New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,289,850 times)

Brother

Brother

Sounds like a pr0n sequel.

XNinjaRed

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 06, 2010, 12:53:05 PM
Quote from: XNinjaRed on Apr 06, 2010, 12:49:56 PM
Hey guys!
I'm a big fan of the Alien Franchise, and liked the AVP games.
I just got Xbox Live Gold to play AVP(2010) multiplayer, and I loved every minute of it.

So yeah, I just think it'd be nice to go to a forum where I can talk about these thing ^_^
Welcome. Are you going to be in the upcoming predator movie threads? That is were the majority of my post's go.
I guess I can go there. The movie sounds interesting.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Raven on Apr 06, 2010, 07:58:24 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooo

I seem to be a slight anomaly in that I'm a girl who loves Aliens & Predator movies (never met another girl who does, made cuddly nights in with my ex-girlfriend awkward when I wann watch Aliens. Again) I hate the AVP movies (I'm not that much of a fan girl...or a masochist) Glad to meet you all. Kisses.

Welcome miss! :)

Raven

Raven

Thanks guys, I promise I won't cover the place in fluffy cushions.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: drakanasorlog on Apr 06, 2010, 07:46:37 PM
Hi my name is Drakan and i am a huge van of the alien and AVP movies and games.
so i decided to join you fellow fans
ow i am 19 years old and stuff

Welcome to the boards!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

I seem to be a slight anomaly in that I'm a girl who loves Aliens & Predator movies (never met another girl who does, made cuddly nights in with my ex-girlfriend awkward when I wann watch Aliens. Again) I hate the AVP movies (I'm not that much of a fan girl...or a masochist) Glad to meet you all. Kisses.

Welcome! Word of advice: be careful. A lot of the men here haven't seen a woman in years.

keylight-di

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 08, 2010, 09:59:41 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome! Word of advice: be careful. A lot of the men here haven't seen a woman in years.

Oh, thank you, Spacey, thank you... >:(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: keylight-di on Apr 09, 2010, 05:41:55 AM

That reminds me of Alien 3.... Ripley? Is that you under that nickname??? ;D ;D ;D

SpaceMarines

Quote from: keylight-di on Apr 09, 2010, 05:41:55 AM
Helloooooooooooooooooooo

You're very welcome, key! :D

Reaper117

Hi, I've been looking at this site for a while and now I'm finally a member. I love AVP and this is the perfect site to show it

SpaceMarines

Welcome! Hopefully you'll stick around for awhile.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Reaper117 on Apr 10, 2010, 05:19:30 AM
Hi, I've been looking at this site for a while and now I'm finally a member. I love AVP and this is the perfect site to show it

Welcome friend :)

keylight-di

Welcome aboard, Reaper117!  ;D
Stay safe here, enjoying this site...  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome!
Seeing your nickname, I suggest to you to use this as an avatar:

;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What in the living f**k is that??

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"Reaper" Class Vampire from Blade II.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed