New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,290,918 times)

The Ghoul

salvia? what the heck is that?  :P

Navaha

The Ghoul

Crap you know i am a spiritual shaman of sorts NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must meditate on this. :D ;D

Alien³

Alien³

Hello all you newcomers!

Mattyoung1977

Sup all, im matt 32 from little town called belfast, hope to spend some time here with like minded fans of sci fi and more importantly the alien movies and the predator movies.

I also am on the psn network (ps3 gamer) and over at the sega forums challenging anyone that says AvsP is crap! ;)

Navaha

Navaha

Welcome to AvPG, Matt. ;D

ShadowStalker

Quote from: Mattyoung1977 on Feb 23, 2010, 12:33:04 AM
Sup all, im matt 32 from little town called belfast, hope to spend some time here with like minded fans of sci fi and more importantly the alien movies and the predator movies.

I also am on the psn network (ps3 gamer) and over at the sega forums challenging anyone that says AvsP is crap! ;)

Welcome Matt!

Ko0l HaND LuKe

Ko0l HaND LuKe

Hi,

Recently finished watching all the main Alien and Predator films (Requiem aside), so am finally able to join the AvP Galaxy forums without the dreaded fear of spoilers. Am 19, currently living in Bristol, UK, where I'm studying Computer Science at degree level.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Particular "shout out" to TJ Doc, the one responsible for dragging me into this whole mess...

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Ah, finally you decide to sign up! Well better late than never. Enjoy your stay (you're bound to have at least one life-altering moment around here, mark my post), and...

*notices signature*

You never told me about that! I wonder what other surprises you have in store for the site.

Anyways, welcome to AvP Galaxy.

Ko0l HaND LuKe

Thank you very much for the kind welcome!

Yes, I have at last joined the AvP online community. I know I'm a bit behind the times.

The signature? I made it years ago for my Demonoid account, though I can't remember how...  :-\

I look forward to many forum related epiphanies in the coming months!

First Blood

Welcome to the nut house!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ko0l HaND LuKe on Feb 23, 2010, 01:25:44 AM
Hi,

Recently finished watching all the main Alien and Predator films (Requiem aside), so am finally able to join the AvP Galaxy forums without the dreaded fear of spoilers. Am 19, currently living in Bristol, UK, where I'm studying Computer Science at degree level.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Particular "shout out" to TJ Doc, the one responsible for dragging me into this whole mess...

Welcome to the Galaxy :) though you should give Requiem a watch at least.

Darwinsgirl

Welcome Ko0l HaND LuKe!

"What we got here...is a failure to communicate" famous quote from the film your ID is taken from ;D

Space Sweeper

Cool Hand Luke is a frakking classic movie!

facehugger86

Well I'm new so I may as well introduce myself.

Hello Im facehugger86, or you can just call me Matt, I'm 23 been watching the Alien/Pred movies ever since I could play a Vhs tape haha.
I enjoy all the video games mostly except a certain few which make me shudder lol, my favorite by far is the original avp for pc back in 99, I also enjoy the comics, which are by far the most amazing part of the AVP universe for me, lots of cool little stories that tie into the movies.
Anyway hope to be here for a long time!
If you wanna play AVP new or classic with me add me on steam if you want.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/matson420

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed