New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,290,949 times)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: MastaMarek on Jan 29, 2010, 01:18:45 AM
hey,
I ve been an alien and predator movie fan for a long time. Can't really remember when was the first time I ve seen any of these movies, but I might have been at around 10 years old. lol. back then I had nightmares but the movies were soo addicting. I just discovered this community, looks very cool. I m pretty excited for AVP for PC. I just bought AVP2 from sierra to replay those awesome moments. lol. man, back then sierra was making awesome games. NOFL2, AVP2, SWAT4. hehe, non of this console rubbish that we have now. My friend still has the first, ever released, AVP comic book. wonder how much is that worth now!? lol. anyways, I m gonna go check out the "predators" movie section on here. See whats that all about. ohhh, and new Alien by Ridley.  yes plz.

Welcome to the boards!

Spoiler
P.S. I'm one of those people Cal427eb warned you about. ;)
[close]

Purebreedalien

hey,
I ve been an alien and predator movie fan for a long time. Can't really remember when was the first time I ve seen any of these movies, but I might have been at around 10 years old. lol. back then I had nightmares but the movies were soo addicting. I just discovered this community, looks very cool. I m pretty excited for AVP for PC. I just bought AVP2 from sierra to replay those awesome moments. lol. man, back then sierra was making awesome games. NOFL2, AVP2, SWAT4. hehe, non of this console rubbish that we have now. My friend still has the first, ever released, AVP comic book. wonder how much is that worth now!? lol. anyways, I m gonna go check out the "predators" movie section on here. See whats that all about. ohhh, and new Alien by Ridley.  yes plz.

Welcome!

Spoiler
I'm one of the ones that Cal427eb warned you about too, I've exploded y'know. ;)
[close]

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 29, 2010, 03:55:07 PM
Spoiler
I'm one of the ones that Cal427eb warned you about too, I've exploded y'know. ;)
[close]

Spoiler
Yay! Explosion buddies! *high five* :D
[close]

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

:(

I can only implode.

Mystic Ninja

Hi Everybody

I'm 14 yrs old and from the UK. I am obviously a massive fan of Alien movies and I like the original Predator.

Only ever seen the films on TV been too young to watch in cinema but I look forward to watching Predators and Alien Prequel when they come out - I will of course lie about my age lol

The Ghoul

ok many things WELCOME ABOARD YALL!!!!

Now what's this explosion business?  :D

And yes Keylight you are the only one logical enough here not to have nightmares about the aliens. ;D

keylight-di

Quote from: Bad Ass on Jan 30, 2010, 10:37:15 AM
Hi Everybody

I'm 14 yrs old and from the UK. I am obviously a massive fan of Alien movies and I like the original Predator.

Only ever seen the films on TV been too young to watch in cinema but I look forward to watching Predators and Alien Prequel when they come out - I will of course lie about my age lol

Welcome in our dark hive then.

Enjoy, everything will be OK.
Or not.  ;D

Quote from: Darth Dude on Jan 30, 2010, 10:41:26 AM
And yes Keylight you are the only one logical enough here not to have nightmares about the aliens. ;D

Logical enough or crazy enough...  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

hey,

Welcome to the Galaxy, buddy :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Bad Ass on Jan 30, 2010, 10:37:15 AM
Hi Everybody

Welcome to the board! TJ Doc and I will now take you to your cell.

Quote from: Darth Dude on Jan 30, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Now what's this explosion business?  :D

My head has exploded numerous times in various threads. It's really annoying having to get the stains out of the carpet.

DarthJones

Hey everyone! I'm a fan of both the Alien (only the first two) & Predator franchises, I came here to talk about both franchises & the upcoming game!

Undeadite

Coolbeans, welcome to the site Darth.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DarthJones on Jan 31, 2010, 12:27:03 AM
Hey everyone! I'm a fan of both the Alien (only the first two) & Predator franchises, I came here to talk about both franchises & the upcoming game!

Welcome! I see you're a Deadpool fan eh?

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 31, 2010, 01:11:16 AM

Welcome! I see you're a Deadpool fan eh?

Gotta love the "Merc with a Mouth"!  ;)

SpaceMarines

Welcome!

Space Sweeper

Ello' Guvnah. Oi, I like your sig, my good man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed