New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,289,684 times)

~Jarrecko~

Wassup guys. I'm back.(hope not everyone forgot about me :P)

Ravagespawn

Hello, I'm Ravage I'm 28.  Been an Alien and Predator fan for ages. Can't wait for the new trailer to come out. Just joined the forums the other day.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Ravagespawn on Aug 08, 2007, 08:14:58 PM
Hello, I'm Ravage I'm 28.  Been an Alien and Predator fan for ages. Can't wait for the new trailer to come out. Just joined the forums the other day.
Welcome.

Its Game Time

Quote from: Ravagespawn on Aug 08, 2007, 08:14:58 PM

Welcome to AvpGalaxy

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 06, 2007, 11:12:58 PM
Hi all, Im not new, I just joined months ago. A welcome to myself and everyone else. :)

Thanks for copying me.

predhead

The name's predhead. Im 17, and I have yet to see a single one of the four stand-alone Alien movies from beginning to end.

War Wager

You need to see them!

Welcome!

O.W.L.F.

of course...you need to see them....alien movies are better than predator movies....

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: predhead on Aug 12, 2007, 11:13:25 PM
The name's predhead. Im 17, and I have yet to see a single one of the four stand-alone Alien movies from beginning to end.

I don't know you!

Psykorgasm

Ello, my name is Jake, I'm from Bradford (ugh) in England. I'm 19 years old and like many of you, I'm a big Alien/Predator fan, have been for about 14 years now.
Looking forward to AvP2, I'm sure the brothers will do a good job...well, better than Anderson's piss poor attempt. See you lot round the forum!  :)
Oh, and I love Liverpool. ;D

Master Chief

Quote from: predhead on Aug 12, 2007, 11:13:25 PM

Now that's a true Predator fan!  Welcome aboard!

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 09, 2007, 11:48:52 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Aug 06, 2007, 11:12:58 PM
Hi all, Im not new, I just joined months ago. A welcome to myself and everyone else. :)

Thanks for copying me.

Anytime.

EliteAlien

Hey, im new my friend you all know him as ElitePredator showed me these formes and unlike him a a Alien fan. But i dont know as much stuff as him. I guess you can call me a New gen fan ;). Glade to be here.

darkbladepred

Welcome to AVP galaxy Elite Alien.

Hudson

Hudson

Hey everyone,

I've had an account here for quite some time, but I just contemplated on coming back and finally decided to.  When Darkness first made Galaxy back before AvP came out I was one of the original 20 or so members to sign up.  After that I went to AvP Fanbase, AvP Outbreak, and AXP Forums in that order.  I just thought with AvP 2 coming out it'd be nice to get more discussion going with other people on another board, so here I am back from the dead.  I'm not sure how many people I know here from past years, but I guess I'll find out.

P.S.  I tried to use my personal avatar picture, and it's pretty small, but I'm told it's too big.  What's the required size?  I'd like to use it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed