New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,289,582 times)

dgugin

dgugin

Howdy! My name is Dennis, long-time fan of both franchises, and HUGE fan of the NECA series of figures. I have a massive custom display I would like to expand, and plan to post pictures of, using the inspiration of fans here to fuel the project.

Corporal Hicks

Yo! Welcome to the gang, Dennis. I look forward to seeing your display. Make sure you pop into the Merch board and show it off! http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?board=15.0

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: dgugin on Jun 01, 2016, 10:16:24 PM
Howdy! My name is Dennis, long-time fan of both franchises, and HUGE fan of the NECA series of figures. I have a massive custom display I would like to expand, and plan to post pictures of, using the inspiration of fans here to fuel the project.

Welcome to the forum.

broughtpain

Welcome XenoOverKill and Dennis.  :)

Stealth_Hunter

Hi All,
I'm a long time fan of the Predator and love the Alien films too! Feeling incredibly excited about the upcoming films that are in the works. So happy a site like this exists for all of us fans.

Cheers!

Kaltes

Kaltes

Welcome aboard.:D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jun 12, 2016, 01:51:03 AM
Hi All,
I'm a long time fan of the Predator and love the Alien films too! Feeling incredibly excited about the upcoming films that are in the works. So happy a site like this exists for all of us fans.

Cheers!

Welcome to the gang! We're always happy to welcome new fans to join in on the excitement!  :)

Vergl

Vergl

Hi all,

I'm Vergl.  I'm 21 and I've been an alien fan since my father showed me Scott's when I was 4. My preferred gaming genres are horror, survival, Science Fiction and rpg.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, Vergl! Are you looking forward to the new Alien?  :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Vergl on Jun 17, 2016, 06:40:48 AM
Hi all,

I'm Vergl.  I'm 21 and I've been an alien fan since my father showed me Scott's when I was 4. My preferred gaming genres are horror, survival, Science Fiction and rpg.

Welcome to the forum.

jdredalert

Hello, i'm jdredalert. In love with Aliens and Predators since i was a kid, i'm 26 years old fan that also happens to be a Doom modder on my free time. I've been currently working on an AvP themed mod, and was part of the team of the Aliens: The Ultimate Doom mod released a few years ago. I hope i can make some new friends around here. My favorite Aliens/Predator game is AvP 2, and while FPS genre is my favorite, i still dream with a proper RTS title for PC, in the veins of Starcraft saga.

Whiskeybrewer

Welocme. Hope you have a nice time here in the forum :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: jdredalert on Jun 20, 2016, 02:57:09 PM
Hello, i'm jdredalert. In love with Aliens and Predators since i was a kid, i'm 26 years old fan that also happens to be a Doom modder on my free time. I've been currently working on an AvP themed mod, and was part of the team of the Aliens: The Ultimate Doom mod released a few years ago. I hope i can make some new friends around here. My favorite Aliens/Predator game is AvP 2, and while FPS genre is my favorite, i still dream with a proper RTS title for PC, in the veins of Starcraft saga.

Welcome to the forum.:)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: jdredalert on Jun 20, 2016, 02:57:09 PM

Welcome to the gang! Always happy to see more modders join. Looking forward to seeing some of your AvP mod.  :)

Working Joe

Quote from: Kaltes on Jun 01, 2016, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: /|CG|\ Prometheus on Jun 01, 2016, 10:48:50 AM
Well, guess it's time to start this up.
My name's PrometheusCG, I do not want to give out my real name!  >:( Kind of a privacy thing.
I'm 16 years old, and I recently got AvP 3 on Steam. Loving it!

Welcome aboard.
Oh, how do you get pictures into your signature? ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed