New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,289,950 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Apr 02, 2016, 06:07:16 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 02, 2016, 12:18:33 PM
Hahahahahahaa

I'm not weirded out at all

*Slowly backs towards the door*
Then runs for his life.
Eat my Dust

THE CITY HUNTER

Corporal Hicks

Alright now, fellas. Let's get back to normality before we scare any folk off.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 05, 2016, 07:12:54 AM
Alright now, fellas. Let's get back to normality before we scare any folk off.
;)

Number13

Number13

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a huge fan of Aliens, Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator. I love Alien, Aliens, Prometheus, Predator, Predator 2, Predators, and the first AVP is my guilty pleasure, but I can understand why people hate it. I am so excited to be here because I've spent a lot of time making fan fictions of Aliens, Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator stories, made lots of fan art of them, and now, currently adapting them into animated movies. I'm having a blast with it and I'm hoping to share my animated films with all of you guys.

Bare in mind, my animation is not worthy of Pixar, but I'm having fun and I hope to show them with you guys to enjoy.

Thank you.

"Weyland-Yutani. Building Better Worlds."

broughtpain

Welcome 13 :)

AL

AL

Hey I'm Al, I'm fearless, and to prove it .. *sits beside future_Tarzan*

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Number13 on Apr 05, 2016, 08:11:10 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a huge fan of Aliens, Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator. I love Alien, Aliens, Prometheus, Predator, Predator 2, Predators, and the first AVP is my guilty pleasure, but I can understand why people hate it. I am so excited to be here because I've spent a lot of time making fan fictions of Aliens, Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator stories, made lots of fan art of them, and now, currently adapting them into animated movies. I'm having a blast with it and I'm hoping to share my animated films with all of you guys.

Bare in mind, my animation is not worthy of Pixar, but I'm having fun and I hope to show them with you guys to enjoy.

You're Wade, right? Welcome aboard!

Quote from: AL on Apr 06, 2016, 05:06:42 AM

Haha. Welcome, AL. We always need fearless souls to combat the Alien and Predator.  :P

Whiskeybrewer

*Shouts from the distance* You Fool, hahahahaha

Welcome :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Number13 on Apr 05, 2016, 08:11:10 PM

Thank you.

"Weyland-Yutani. Building Better Worlds."
Animated movies ah,Do you enjoy writing(if yes expect a PM)

broughtpain

Welcome Al. :)

future_Tarzan³

what's up dude! welcome  8)

derlemke

derlemke

Hey,

I'm Mark. 30 years old. I first watched Aliens in 1992 and have been in love with the franchise since.

AL

AL

Thanks  :D, is good to know that I´m welcome and that I have a couch mate.

And also I wanted to wecome to the other newbies, Number 13 and Mark.

broughtpain

Welcome Mark.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed