New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,291,308 times)

MissDiRed

Hi. Name's Angie, and I came here to torment you all with my weird fanfictions.
Soon.
Hopefully.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MissDiRed on Mar 17, 2016, 12:06:43 PM
Soon.
Hopefully.

Welcome aboard, Angie! :) I'm sorry to say we don't have a big fanfiction scene here though.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MissDiRed on Mar 17, 2016, 12:06:43 PM
Soon.
Hopefully.
You should join this group:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101946964502812752110?cfem=1
Also are you a good writer?

MissDiRed

Corporal Hicks - that's okay, I'm elsewhere as well when it comes to writing ^.^

THE CITY HUNTER - perhaps I should, but I don't do a lot of alienverse, to be honest. Also, I can't tell you if I'm a good writer. Writers can never say that themselves.

Perfect-Organism

Good answer.  Welcome aboard!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MissDiRed on Mar 24, 2016, 10:36:49 AM
Corporal Hicks - that's okay, I'm elsewhere as well when it comes to writing ^.^

THE CITY HUNTER - perhaps I should, but I don't do a lot of alienverse, to be honest. Also, I can't tell you if I'm a good writer. Writers can never say that themselves.
Sorry i meant experienced writer.

xXxMr Gr1mmxXx

My name is Sgt Victor Grimm. My username is also my gamertag on the Xbox LIVE service. My prerogative is to expand my knowledge on the biological organism known as a Xenomorph. My resources are limited while my determination and perserverance is not. I am 20 years old and I have been an avid fan of the Alien franchise since I was exposed to the first movies when I was young. Any questions regarding anything about me, feel free to ask. 8)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: xXxMr Gr1mmxXx on Mar 28, 2016, 12:35:09 AM
My name is Sgt Victor Grimm. My username is also my gamertag on the Xbox LIVE service. My prerogative is to expand my knowledge on the biological organism known as a Xenomorph. My resources are limited while my determination and perserverance is not. I am 20 years old and I have been an avid fan of the Alien franchise since I was exposed to the first movies when I was young. Any questions regarding anything about me, feel free to ask. 8)
Do you have X box 360?Also welcome aboard!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard, Grimm. Pleasure report to the hatchery for further information on the Xenomorph organism.

broughtpain

Hello Victor, welcome.

future_Tarzan³

did you say Xenomorph orgasm?  ;) :D

Corporal Hicks

I think you may need to get those eyes tested, tarzan.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Mar 30, 2016, 06:34:33 AM

So thats why Lambert is hanging in midair ;)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Mar 30, 2016, 06:34:33 AM
LOL OrganISM

Perfect-Organism

Damn, my nick was supposed to be Perfect Orgasm.  One typo later and I' some Perfect Organism.. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed